Ratings for Dr. Stephanie K. Bui

Dr Bui knows what she's talking about, but can come off as overly concerned. I saw a specialist for something the summer before she began a crusade on the same thing I was cleared for, and did not accurately in my opinion treat my condition in a way that was helpful to me. Luckily, I saw another doctor later, and he told me that I was okay, and that I should stop worrying and to tell her the same thing. In all, Dr. Bui is good, but she needs to chill out and stop worrying about little things you have.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

I saw Dr. Bui for several years and always found her exceptionally kind and caring. Not only did she catch diagnosis which my doctor at university did not, but she was always very considerate and extremely knowledgeable. I almost always got an appointment the day or the day after I called. Something which I really value since I know other people who have to wait literally weeks or months for a basic sick visit. Unfortunately the last few times I called I was unable to see her even the same week. Great doctor though, when you can see her

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

Dr. Bui is a good doc. Don't take her wrong, she isn't all smiley & bubbly & fake, but i like that about her-i hate when professionals put on an act. You can talk her about pretty much anything & not get laughed at or told you dont know what you're talking about. She does her best to help her patients & i think she does a fine job!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2007

nice, friendly, very helpful, open to questions.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2006

Was helpful, thorough, and professional.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2006

Dr. Bui is a horrible and obnoxious doctor. She thinks that she's the queen of the world, and if she doesn't know an answer won't admit it.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2005

Dr. Stephanie K. Bui's Credentials

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104 (Grad. 1999)

Sask Health