Ratings for Dr. Kelly K. Oh

Very uncompassionate. Does not listen to your problems. Little point in making an appointment, ask her only advice is exercise. My dog gets treated better.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

No compassion. Only discussed fitness and workouts during her 15 minute consultation and charged me $150 for the office visit! Her assistant told me I should not be charged for this visit, but I was! Rude, talks down to u if you are not fit! Judging and dishonest! Cheater!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

I have seen Dr. Oh three times now and all three times it has been fairly unpleasant. She has absolutely NO compassion, NO bedside manner and she is really just kind of short with you and rude. I have always had good experiences with Providence, however. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone. She is just horrible. I really don't appreciate being lectured when I go in for an issue I am having.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I've been a patient with Dr. Oh for several years. Even among doctors, she is pretty smart. She is also fairly holistic although certainly well within the mainstream. She definitely focuses on lifestyle changes versus medications (which I consider a positive). She may come off abrupt and may not give the best bed-side manner. But, I like getting to the point. Dr Oh is an excellent technologist and the best doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

This Dr. Hasthe worst bedside manor. She called me a liar because she'd never heard of something, then wanted to grill me about my lifestyle. As if I need her approval to live my life.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Dr Oh seemed to have no real concern for her patients. She always gives a prescription of exercise and brags a lot about her age and her own exercise regime. I appreciate candid health advice about lifestyle, but, she also downplayed my symptoms,failed to diagnosis me twice, and talked down to me for my concerns a few times. I only had one good visit and that is because it was a textbook diagnosis. I was concerned if a real issue came up that she would not address it properly, and I also felt she was rude and had zero respect for me or her other patients. I changed doctors after 3 visits.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Stunningly arrogant with no empathy or respect for others. This doctor was "on-call" a triage nurse asked her to call me based on my symptoms. She was rude, flippent, dismissive of my condition and symptoms. If I had not seriously needed medical attention, I would not have been so shocked. She actually said,"So, what did you want me to do about it?" and, "And, why did you call me about this?" (as if it a trifling matter, of no consequence, and was MY idea to call her, and that I was wasting her time! Incredible! I don't believe she belongs in the medical profession because I think to be a good doctor, one must have respect for others. You would miss alot if you didn't respect or even care about your patients.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2012

Dr. Oh is quick and to the point, without neglecting her doctorly duties.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

This lady is an excellent Doctor and tells people what they need to hear. NOT what they want to hear. She is friendly, professional, and has an abundance of experience.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

This doctor has no compassion - her only advice was to exercise, and then went on to state how much running she does. She also said to accept the "aches & pains-issues" of old age (54 yrs old) because that's life. During a phone call with me, she grew angry, reacted-saying she didn't have time for me, then hung up. Needless to say, I saw her twice, as I give people a second chance. I would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

Dr. Kelly K. Oh's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

GHI