Ratings for Dr. Erik N. Zeegen

Everyone in the office was very nice to me, as usual. Michelle came to see me first, and took some current history. X-rays were taken. Then Dr. Zeegen evaluated my progress. All good from my point of view.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Medical assistant put me in exam room. Dr. came in in about 5 minutes and checked my knee. I trust Dr. Zeegan's opinions and have faith in his extensive experience. He has relieved pain in my hip and knee so that I can remain functional until I am able to have surgery. I will continue to seek his advice, expertise and treatment.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

After months and months of jumping through all of the necessary hoops, I finally made it through to an appointment with Dr. Zeegen. All of the staff, as well as Dr. Zeegan, are pleasant and professional. Vicki Nelson was extremely helpful in arranging and coordinating all of the details leading up to the operation. Questions were answered before I had the chance to ask. I was put at ease throughout the entire process and couldn't be happier with the outcome. Dr. Zeegen, who does great work, was pleasant and informative during the post operation appointment. This is a well-run operation, (no pun intended).

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

The staff was friendly and made me feel welcome. The office was a pleasant place.The doctor was very professional but also reassuring and helped me not to beafraid.I feel confident in his ability to take care of my physical condition and thestaff is very helpful and cheerful. I am glad Dr. Isaac Adatto referred me to Dr. Zeegen.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

I had total hip anthroplasty 5/10/16, follow up staple removal 5/20/16 and then another follow up 6/15/16. Each visit I was completely satisfied with the care I received from Dr. Zeegen and his entire staff too.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

This was my six month follow up to a very successful hip replacement surgery. It is never easy to face surgery but if it is needed, I would recommend him highly (actually have already) His staff are also very knowledgeable and seem to care about their patients.Even though the patient load seemed to be heavy I was never given the impression I was \

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

I year check up on a left knee replacement. All has gone well. More than satisfied with the results. Saw nurse who took blood pressure and temperature, had x rays taken of knee, saw physician assistant who asked if I had any questions, finally saw the doctor who examined the knee and looked at the x rays. He said everything was doing fine, checked percentage of bend in the knee and he was satisfied. Will have another check up in one year. Results with this doctor were superior to my right knee replacement that was done with a different doctor. I am very happy with the results with Dr. Zeegen.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Dr Z was referred to me by Dr Dan Rosen. Although I needed to press to get an earlier appointment, it all worked out. Final diagnosis is still to be determined, but its in process. I was also able to discuss another issue I have (knee), so was happy to have been able to do that. All in all a good experience.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Dr. Zeegen and his entire staff have made a profound positive impact for me. Their diligence, Dr. Zeegen's professionalism and quality of care is beyond exceptional. It is obvious he succeeds in providing outstanding results which forever changed the quality of my life and my trust and appreciation for his commitment to me as a patient. He is so focused on the expert care he provides that I had full and complete confidence in him, which enhanced my commitment to get well and function outstanding again at age 58.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Dr. Erik N. Zeegen's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

AHC