Ratings for Dr. Erik N. Zeegen

Dr Zeegen is amazing. His knowledge and surgical skills are in the super doctor category. I totally trust him. He is a expert in his field. Great bedside manor and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

3 month post op, I was so happy that my range of motion has exceeded expectations at 1355 ( through a lot of hard work at home doing physical therapy and yoga for 2 hours daily) Thank you for the best care ever and Dr. Zeegan's staff is absolutely amazing and reliable, professional and caring.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Very professional will recommend family and friends thank you Denise

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I was a little bit early for my appointment and was immediately taken to a treatment room. The x-xray technician came and did the x-rays. After consultation with Dr. Zeegan, my treatment concluded and my questions answered, I departed the office The staff were courteous and prompt; Dr Z reassuring. I am completely satisfied with my experience and would recommend your office to any friend in need of hip or knee help.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Everyone in the office so very nice to me each and every time. I will miss my semi-annual visits. Every one is extremely professional. Dr. Zeegen, adjectives are insufficient to describe how wonderful I feel about you. You are the highlight of my visits. You are the best surgeon and so grateful I came to you when I had the need. God Bless

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Very positive experience - attended by nurse, P.A. and Dr. Zeegen - they asked all the right questions, and allowed me to express my concerns.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

April 6th 2017 Dr. Eric Zeegen and Ashkhan, PA and his team performed the first of two surgeries to correct my advanced hip dysplasia. My wife Sheri and I have been very impressed by their entire staff with personal care in detailing the specific procedures as well as easing our fears. April 17, 2017 was our post opt. follow up to remove about 85 staples and new xrays. Reviewing all xrays and placement of my new left hip was amazing and seeing first hand my degenerative old hip become new. In time we look forward to the right and becoming whole again! God bless Dr. Zeegen and the entire staff, we'll done! Michael and Sheri Banyar 😆

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Very professional well informed I was told each step that was to be taken doing my vist I was feeling like a patient not just someone they need to get in and out thank you very much Denise

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Had an amazing second follow-up after my knee replacement. I am very happy with my results.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

SEEING DR. ZEEGEN AND STAFF IS ALWAYS A TREAT. A VERY PROFESSIONAL GROUP. THE INJECTION HAD IMMEDIATE POSITIVE RESULTS.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr. Erik N. Zeegen's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Harvard-Pilgrim