Ratings for Dr. Erik N. Zeegen

Very professional well informed I was told each step that was to be taken doing my vist I was feeling like a patient not just someone they need to get in and out thank you very much Denise

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Had an amazing second follow-up after my knee replacement. I am very happy with my results.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

SEEING DR. ZEEGEN AND STAFF IS ALWAYS A TREAT. A VERY PROFESSIONAL GROUP. THE INJECTION HAD IMMEDIATE POSITIVE RESULTS.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I was very pleased with my experience. The staff was so friendly, patient, and kind. Dr. Zeegen was gracious and patient. He did not spend the appointment time looking at a computer screen. He sat down, looked at me and patiently described my problem. I highly recommend Dr. Zeegen.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Very positive. The front office staff were friendly and efficient. I was quickly accompanied by Denise to an examining room, in a very hospitable manner. Ash, Dr. Zeegan's assistant, came in shortly, followed by Dr. Zeegan himself. They spent their time with me in a friendly, un-rushed manner, and took time to explain everything clearly to me. Finally, I appreciated the fact that Dr. Zeegan did not want to proceed with treatments until I had an MRI. Only then would he proceed with a plan. All in all,a very good experience from start to finish Kudos to all.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I can only give the highest recommendation to Doctor Zeegen==2009=2010 Doctor Zeegen did a knee replacement on my right knee 2009 my left knee 2010. Started to have a lot of pain in both hip after exrays and his great knowledge kindness AND Compassion found it to be Bursitis giving me Cortisone shot on the 20th of Feb the next one 27th. As of now I'm feeling great. Thank you Doctor Zeegen for your experience and quality of work.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I had a total knee replacement. I had been in pain for five years. I tried every supplement known to man trying to avoid surgery. I also had injections for the last 2 years. The surgery with Dr. Zeegen went great. I had very limited pain because to his surgical talent and the combination of medications he prescribes. He truly cares about his patients and their recovery. Two hours after my surgery Physical Therapy in the hospital had me up and walking with no pain. I walked better than I did 6 hours before when I entered the hospital. His office staff were all wonderful including Ash his assistant and Vicki and Denise. I wish that I would have met Dr. Zeegen five years ago and had the surgery when my problem begun.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Follow up visit after left knee replacement surgery: The visit went well. The arthritis in my right hip has become problematic. X ray were taken of my right hip. Next follow up visit in 6 weeks.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I AM HAVING BOTH OF MY KNEES DONE BY DR. ZEEGEN, FIRST ONE THE 21ST OF THIS MONTH. FIRST LET ME SAY HOW BLESSED I FEEL IN THE HANDS OF DR. ZEEGEN AND HIS ENTIRE STAFF. HIS OFFICE AND PRACTICE ARE RUN INCREDIBLY WELL. EVERYONE IS VERY FRIENDLY, COMPETENT,RELIABLE AND ON TOP OF THEIR PARTICULAR DUTIES. I COULD NOT ASK FOR A BETTER SURGEON OR BETTER CENTER THAN THE KNEE AND HIP INSTITUTE. I AM ACTUALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING MY PROCEDURES DONE NOW. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ANYONE IN NEED OF KNEE OR HIP REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT. DR. ZEEGEN HAS MY TRUST 100%

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Staff and office experience is superb. No long waits to be called, get xrayed and see Dr. The visit with Dr.Zeegan was thorough, relaxed, with plenty of time for questions and his expert and reassuring responses. His brilliant reputation proceeds him, but his kind and generous time listening and responding makes him my only choice as the right surgeon for me. Very impressed!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. Erik N. Zeegen's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Avmed