Ratings for Dr. Erik N. Zeegen

I am very pleased with all the staff. I think Dr. Zeegen is a very fine doctor. I have only heard the best things about him.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Always everyone takes great care of me love Dr Zeegan and staff

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I like the service and the people that work to see to my needs. They are pleasant and cheerful and I try to be that also. I'M glad that Dr. Zeegen is taking care of my knee. I have trust that the Doctor will do all he can for me and that my knee will be in better shape then it is now.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I had a wonderful experience from the very first time I walked in 2 leaving his office. Everyone was extremely friendly and explained everything they were going to do. Dr zeegen of course was just as wonderful as I remember he was 10 years ago. He takes time to explain and answer any questions you might have.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I was taken care of promptly. The staff was friendly and helpful and answered questions I had. Dr. Zeegan was reassuring and patient with my questions and helped me to feel less apprehensive about the procedure.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Everyone in the office was very nice to me, as usual. Michelle came to see me first, and took some current history. X-rays were taken. Then Dr. Zeegen evaluated my progress. All good from my point of view.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Medical assistant put me in exam room. Dr. came in in about 5 minutes and checked my knee. I trust Dr. Zeegan's opinions and have faith in his extensive experience. He has relieved pain in my hip and knee so that I can remain functional until I am able to have surgery. I will continue to seek his advice, expertise and treatment.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

After months and months of jumping through all of the necessary hoops, I finally made it through to an appointment with Dr. Zeegen. All of the staff, as well as Dr. Zeegan, are pleasant and professional. Vicki Nelson was extremely helpful in arranging and coordinating all of the details leading up to the operation. Questions were answered before I had the chance to ask. I was put at ease throughout the entire process and couldn't be happier with the outcome. Dr. Zeegen, who does great work, was pleasant and informative during the post operation appointment. This is a well-run operation, (no pun intended).

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

The staff was friendly and made me feel welcome. The office was a pleasant place.The doctor was very professional but also reassuring and helped me not to beafraid.I feel confident in his ability to take care of my physical condition and thestaff is very helpful and cheerful. I am glad Dr. Isaac Adatto referred me to Dr. Zeegen.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

I had total hip anthroplasty 5/10/16, follow up staple removal 5/20/16 and then another follow up 6/15/16. Each visit I was completely satisfied with the care I received from Dr. Zeegen and his entire staff too.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Dr. Erik N. Zeegen's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)