Ratings for Dr. Erik N. Zeegen

I had a total knee replacement - it was painful and required a lot of rehab to get it going. Dr. Zeegen did a great job and really pushed me to do all of the PT exercise. The office was very accommodating to set up a date ASAP since I was in so much pain. Now that knee is really moving and feels terrific. Thank you Dr. Zeegen.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Had a meniscus tear, and Dr. Zeegen trimmed it with arthroscopy. The pre-surgical visits and assessment were great, with Dr. Zeegen giving me time, consideration, kindness and clarity. The surgery at Valley Presbyterian was a good experience... I really appreciate the nurses and staff there. The surgery was completed with no complications and recovery is going very well. I couldn't have asked for a better surgical experience. I highly recommend Dr. Zeegen for any hip or knee challenges you may have.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

This was the third time I came to the office. I did not have to wait very long in the waiting room and I found both the staff and Dr Zeegan very friendly and easy to talk to. I received two shots in my knees and barely felt them. I enjoyed the visit and recommended to my wife to see Dr Zeegan too. 5 stars

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Dr. Zeegen, Michelle, Erle & Diane and the office staff were all wonderful! Very competent and responsive as well as caring. My surgery went very well but I had a couple of hiccups during my recovery in the weeks after (ankle swelling, redness near the surgical site) and they responded immediately- getting me in to see Dr. Zeegen right away. Even though it turned out to be 'normal', there was no way to know prior to my coming in and their immediate response was very much appreciated.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

This was my three months after surgery visit (delayed a bit because I was gone to Colorado for the summer). Dr. Zeegen was pleased with my progress (and so am I)

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

My experience was very good. On time and very caring.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I found Dr Zeegen very professional and supportive and explained the procedure in detail. His entire practice was so impressive to me that I referred a friend of mine to him for possible surgery.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Exellent like the service xrays girl very nice profecíonal work dr interview very helpfull, thanks all of u

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Received my cortisone injection and am hopeful for some pain relief.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

From my initial appt I felt comfortable and confident that the operation would go well. I woke up pain free, the drip must have been perfect since I haven't had any pain. I've been very lucky healing and "bouncing back" so quickly (of course it wouldn't have anything to do with The expertise of Dr Zeegan et al) My only complaint is that I had to cancel my Bungy jump for a while. Coudos to the ENTIRE team that took such Great care of me. Thank you all.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr. Erik N. Zeegen's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Amerigroup