Ratings for Dr. Erik N. Zeegen

I AM HAVING BOTH OF MY KNEES DONE BY DR. ZEEGEN, FIRST ONE THE 21ST OF THIS MONTH. FIRST LET ME SAY HOW BLESSED I FEEL IN THE HANDS OF DR. ZEEGEN AND HIS ENTIRE STAFF. HIS OFFICE AND PRACTICE ARE RUN INCREDIBLY WELL. EVERYONE IS VERY FRIENDLY, COMPETENT,RELIABLE AND ON TOP OF THEIR PARTICULAR DUTIES. I COULD NOT ASK FOR A BETTER SURGEON OR BETTER CENTER THAN THE KNEE AND HIP INSTITUTE. I AM ACTUALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING MY PROCEDURES DONE NOW. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ANYONE IN NEED OF KNEE OR HIP REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT. DR. ZEEGEN HAS MY TRUST 100%

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Staff and office experience is superb. No long waits to be called, get xrayed and see Dr. The visit with Dr.Zeegan was thorough, relaxed, with plenty of time for questions and his expert and reassuring responses. His brilliant reputation proceeds him, but his kind and generous time listening and responding makes him my only choice as the right surgeon for me. Very impressed!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

I have had two appointments at Dr. Zeegen's offices in preparation for my up-coming surgery. On both occasions I have found the experience very positive. The staff is very professional but also anxious to put the patient at ease. Dr. Zeegen and his immediate staff have been extremely informative in preparing me for my surgery and in answering any questions posed, they have also been helpful in my getting through the bureaucratic hurdles with which one is confronted. The professionalism of Dr. Zeegen and his staff and the feeling they convey that I have a team behind me has given me the confidence in a successful outcome to the surgery.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

All those we came in contact with provided friendly courteous service. Dr. Zeegen came to the surgery waiting area as he said he would do to provide an update. The recovery room nurse was great..all the nursing staff was amazing.and they answered any and all questions. The physical therapy Folks also were very helpful and patient!! With the exception of the infection the hospital process was excellent!! They even put up with my bad jokes but took the time to address my concerns. The home health care has been amazing!! The nurses have been great, again answering any and all questions. Marcia, the physical therapist has done her very best to get me back on my feet!! All the Pegasus people have provided wonderful care and support and a laugh or two...much appreciated. Any issues that occurred have been dealt with quickly and efficiently. Thanks to Viciki for her help in arranging surgery and dealing with the insurance confusion..your support meant a lot!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

My experience with Dr. Zeegen is related to a hip replacement using the anterior approach. The outcome was excellent and the recovery period pretty short. Dr. Zeegen is kind and professional. I appreciated that he never made me feel rushed and was always willing to spend time with me to answer all my questions. He also visited me in the hospital every day even though it was the weekend. Everyone on Dr. Zeegen's staff is friendly and helpful, and they work well together as a team. I highly recommend Dr. Zeegen and I'm thankful that he was my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

On time, great bedside manner from the MA to the PA to the doctor. Friendly and efficient staff. Dr Zeegan explains medical information in a clear and relevant manner. He spent just the right amount of time and I felt reassured with a plan at hand.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Excellent! Met dr zeegen for a consultation on my hip. He took an exray, and did some manipulation and explained in detail my oro kemp and the various options. He has a warm and friend,y demeanor and I felt confident that his Analysis and options were valid. If Abd when I need surgery I would use him. His assistant and staff were pleasant and professional .

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Hip replacement surgery by Dr. Zeegen plus folliwup appointments including annually. I've had no issues and left hospital requiring cane only. Finished physical therapy in two months and have been back to normal since. So impressed with Dr. Zeegen's professional manner and openness in answering any and all questions. He's an extremely kind and gifted surgeon. I recommend him to anyone with knee and/or hip issues. He's honest in his evaluations, thorough, confident and very encouraging. I found him after a number of his patients referred me to him. I checked and found he was among the top ranked knee/hip surgeons in the nation. He was definitely the best choice for me and many others.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

This was an amazing journey from beginning to end. The care and kindness shown to me by Dr. Zeegan,and his office staff and the staff at Valley Pres Hospital was the best. I always felt I was in good hands. Many thanks to all.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

What a delightful and highly professional office. I appreciate your kindness and promptness and great attitude of the entire staff. More offices should take lessons from your particular office. You are a shining star amongst most offices. Thank you all again for making my visit a pleasant one.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr. Erik N. Zeegen's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)