Ratings for Dr. Erik N. Zeegen

Excellent surgeon, excellent staff, Excellent results!! Thank you !

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Zeegen is an excellent doctor with an excellent staff. It has been a privilege to be his patient.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

I waited several months for a surgery date with another knee surgeon in Santa Clarita. After experiencing very disappointing customer service and lack of critical information regarding my surgery date, time, pre op care, I cancelled my scheduled surgery. I immediately began researching reviews and credentials for a new surgeon. I found Dr. Zeegen's office and have had a tremendous experience! The customer service has been exceptional. Dr. Zeegen was very thorough, answered all my questions, and repeated X-rays which were not done previously to confirm his diagnosis. Vickie, the surgical coordinator was extremely efficient and confirmed my surgical date and time the following day! I know I made the right decision and I now feel confident about moving forward with my surgery!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

The staff is always very professional. Dr Zeegan had X-rays order and that was helpful. Everything went well. My knee bending was at a 90° he told me to continue to do what l have been doing. He is going to submit a series of physical therapy. I am to see him in 6 months. Over all my visit was good.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr Zeegen is one of the most competent doctors I have ever gone to and his work replacing my hip was/is one of the more rewarding experiences I have ever had. I have recommended him to several friends and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

It was very quick getting in to see the dr no wait time at all and I was late too. The staff was very quick with the service and went above and even did an X-ray when I was an impatient at California health care. My stitches were removed with no pain or discomfort. I know I'm getting the best care with this team. Dr zeegaen's expertise puts me at ease.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I was early for my appointment but I was called in early after a short wait. I mentioned I was due for an appointment on my right leg in a few months and the staff was able to examine both legs on this visit. Very efficient!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Doctor Zegeen is a very caring, passionate, well educated practitioner and very skilled in his profession! I am very honored to have him perform my first hip surgery to correct my hip dysplasia on my left hip. Looking forward to getting my right one done in a few more months! I highly recommend to any one requiring surgery to their hip or knee modalities to utilize his service and his great staff! Sincerely, Michael Paul Banyar

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I checked into Valley Presbyterian Hospital Tuesday morning, June 20th, where I had right hip replacement surgery. Everything went very well. The care and services were excellent.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Zeegen had performed this procedure on my mom and we were very happy with the results. When it came time for my hip replacement, I had no doubt who would perform the procedure. No regrets whatsoever. It's been 3 months and though I still have some healing to do, I am extremely satisfied with the results. I wouldn't hesitate recommending Dr. Zeegen to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr. Erik N. Zeegen's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Harvard-Pilgrim