Ratings for Dr. Erik N. Zeegen

Very positive. The front office staff were friendly and efficient. I was quickly accompanied by Denise to an examining room, in a very hospitable manner. Ash, Dr. Zeegan's assistant, came in shortly, followed by Dr. Zeegan himself. They spent their time with me in a friendly, un-rushed manner, and took time to explain everything clearly to me. Finally, I appreciated the fact that Dr. Zeegan did not want to proceed with treatments until I had an MRI. Only then would he proceed with a plan. All in all,a very good experience from start to finish Kudos to all.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I can only give the highest recommendation to Doctor Zeegen==2009=2010 Doctor Zeegen did a knee replacement on my right knee 2009 my left knee 2010. Started to have a lot of pain in both hip after exrays and his great knowledge kindness AND Compassion found it to be Bursitis giving me Cortisone shot on the 20th of Feb the next one 27th. As of now I'm feeling great. Thank you Doctor Zeegen for your experience and quality of work.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I had a total knee replacement. I had been in pain for five years. I tried every supplement known to man trying to avoid surgery. I also had injections for the last 2 years. The surgery with Dr. Zeegen went great. I had very limited pain because to his surgical talent and the combination of medications he prescribes. He truly cares about his patients and their recovery. Two hours after my surgery Physical Therapy in the hospital had me up and walking with no pain. I walked better than I did 6 hours before when I entered the hospital. His office staff were all wonderful including Ash his assistant and Vicki and Denise. I wish that I would have met Dr. Zeegen five years ago and had the surgery when my problem begun.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Follow up visit after left knee replacement surgery: The visit went well. The arthritis in my right hip has become problematic. X ray were taken of my right hip. Next follow up visit in 6 weeks.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I AM HAVING BOTH OF MY KNEES DONE BY DR. ZEEGEN, FIRST ONE THE 21ST OF THIS MONTH. FIRST LET ME SAY HOW BLESSED I FEEL IN THE HANDS OF DR. ZEEGEN AND HIS ENTIRE STAFF. HIS OFFICE AND PRACTICE ARE RUN INCREDIBLY WELL. EVERYONE IS VERY FRIENDLY, COMPETENT,RELIABLE AND ON TOP OF THEIR PARTICULAR DUTIES. I COULD NOT ASK FOR A BETTER SURGEON OR BETTER CENTER THAN THE KNEE AND HIP INSTITUTE. I AM ACTUALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING MY PROCEDURES DONE NOW. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ANYONE IN NEED OF KNEE OR HIP REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT. DR. ZEEGEN HAS MY TRUST 100%

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Staff and office experience is superb. No long waits to be called, get xrayed and see Dr. The visit with Dr.Zeegan was thorough, relaxed, with plenty of time for questions and his expert and reassuring responses. His brilliant reputation proceeds him, but his kind and generous time listening and responding makes him my only choice as the right surgeon for me. Very impressed!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

I have had two appointments at Dr. Zeegen's offices in preparation for my up-coming surgery. On both occasions I have found the experience very positive. The staff is very professional but also anxious to put the patient at ease. Dr. Zeegen and his immediate staff have been extremely informative in preparing me for my surgery and in answering any questions posed, they have also been helpful in my getting through the bureaucratic hurdles with which one is confronted. The professionalism of Dr. Zeegen and his staff and the feeling they convey that I have a team behind me has given me the confidence in a successful outcome to the surgery.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

All those we came in contact with provided friendly courteous service. Dr. Zeegen came to the surgery waiting area as he said he would do to provide an update. The recovery room nurse was great..all the nursing staff was amazing.and they answered any and all questions. The physical therapy Folks also were very helpful and patient!! With the exception of the infection the hospital process was excellent!! They even put up with my bad jokes but took the time to address my concerns. The home health care has been amazing!! The nurses have been great, again answering any and all questions. Marcia, the physical therapist has done her very best to get me back on my feet!! All the Pegasus people have provided wonderful care and support and a laugh or two...much appreciated. Any issues that occurred have been dealt with quickly and efficiently. Thanks to Viciki for her help in arranging surgery and dealing with the insurance confusion..your support meant a lot!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

My experience with Dr. Zeegen is related to a hip replacement using the anterior approach. The outcome was excellent and the recovery period pretty short. Dr. Zeegen is kind and professional. I appreciated that he never made me feel rushed and was always willing to spend time with me to answer all my questions. He also visited me in the hospital every day even though it was the weekend. Everyone on Dr. Zeegen's staff is friendly and helpful, and they work well together as a team. I highly recommend Dr. Zeegen and I'm thankful that he was my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

On time, great bedside manner from the MA to the PA to the doctor. Friendly and efficient staff. Dr Zeegan explains medical information in a clear and relevant manner. He spent just the right amount of time and I felt reassured with a plan at hand.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr. Erik N. Zeegen's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)