Ratings for Dr. Erik N. Zeegen

Received my cortisone injection and am hopeful for some pain relief.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

From my initial appt I felt comfortable and confident that the operation would go well. I woke up pain free, the drip must have been perfect since I haven't had any pain. I've been very lucky healing and "bouncing back" so quickly (of course it wouldn't have anything to do with The expertise of Dr Zeegan et al) My only complaint is that I had to cancel my Bungy jump for a while. Coudos to the ENTIRE team that took such Great care of me. Thank you all.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

dr. Zeegan is very competent and after some thought agree it is better to wait until the full 6 weeks for bone healing before weight bearing. dr Zeegan impressed me with his knowledge and I would readily recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Welcomed upon arrival, completed check-in and paperwork, waited a short while, called into exam room, waited another short while, interviewed by Denise, vitals taken, changed into shorts, called for X-rays , waited another short while, met with Dr. Zeegen and discussed a treatment plan, made appointment for MRI with Denise, and inquired at the front desk if I owed anything at this time was told not now and left.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

I am very pleased with all the staff. I think Dr. Zeegen is a very fine doctor. I have only heard the best things about him.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Always everyone takes great care of me love Dr Zeegan and staff

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I like the service and the people that work to see to my needs. They are pleasant and cheerful and I try to be that also. I'M glad that Dr. Zeegen is taking care of my knee. I have trust that the Doctor will do all he can for me and that my knee will be in better shape then it is now.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I had a wonderful experience from the very first time I walked in 2 leaving his office. Everyone was extremely friendly and explained everything they were going to do. Dr zeegen of course was just as wonderful as I remember he was 10 years ago. He takes time to explain and answer any questions you might have.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I was taken care of promptly. The staff was friendly and helpful and answered questions I had. Dr. Zeegan was reassuring and patient with my questions and helped me to feel less apprehensive about the procedure.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Everyone in the office was very nice to me, as usual. Michelle came to see me first, and took some current history. X-rays were taken. Then Dr. Zeegen evaluated my progress. All good from my point of view.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr. Erik N. Zeegen's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)