Ratings for Dr. Erik N. Zeegen

On time, great bedside manner from the MA to the PA to the doctor. Friendly and efficient staff. Dr Zeegan explains medical information in a clear and relevant manner. He spent just the right amount of time and I felt reassured with a plan at hand.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Excellent! Met dr zeegen for a consultation on my hip. He took an exray, and did some manipulation and explained in detail my oro kemp and the various options. He has a warm and friend,y demeanor and I felt confident that his Analysis and options were valid. If Abd when I need surgery I would use him. His assistant and staff were pleasant and professional .

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Hip replacement surgery by Dr. Zeegen plus folliwup appointments including annually. I've had no issues and left hospital requiring cane only. Finished physical therapy in two months and have been back to normal since. So impressed with Dr. Zeegen's professional manner and openness in answering any and all questions. He's an extremely kind and gifted surgeon. I recommend him to anyone with knee and/or hip issues. He's honest in his evaluations, thorough, confident and very encouraging. I found him after a number of his patients referred me to him. I checked and found he was among the top ranked knee/hip surgeons in the nation. He was definitely the best choice for me and many others.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

This was an amazing journey from beginning to end. The care and kindness shown to me by Dr. Zeegan,and his office staff and the staff at Valley Pres Hospital was the best. I always felt I was in good hands. Many thanks to all.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

What a delightful and highly professional office. I appreciate your kindness and promptness and great attitude of the entire staff. More offices should take lessons from your particular office. You are a shining star amongst most offices. Thank you all again for making my visit a pleasant one.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I know that the surgery was perfect, I did experience some after effects that had nothing to do with the surgery. I was able to put all that behind me. I had to go to The Jewish Home to help recovery and that went well. I found that to be a wonderful experience. With the theraphy and care I am walking and driving and almost back to normal. I will go to a gym that will help me strengthen my left side further. It has only been two months and I think I am doing great, thanks to a perfect surgeon, Dr. Zeegan.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr. Zeegen performed a hip replacement on my left side. He previously replaced my right hip in 2014. Both surgeries had outstanding results. He is extremely skilled and I have recommended him to many others.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

I had a total knee replacement - it was painful and required a lot of rehab to get it going. Dr. Zeegen did a great job and really pushed me to do all of the PT exercise. The office was very accommodating to set up a date ASAP since I was in so much pain. Now that knee is really moving and feels terrific. Thank you Dr. Zeegen.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Had a meniscus tear, and Dr. Zeegen trimmed it with arthroscopy. The pre-surgical visits and assessment were great, with Dr. Zeegen giving me time, consideration, kindness and clarity. The surgery at Valley Presbyterian was a good experience... I really appreciate the nurses and staff there. The surgery was completed with no complications and recovery is going very well. I couldn't have asked for a better surgical experience. I highly recommend Dr. Zeegen for any hip or knee challenges you may have.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

This was the third time I came to the office. I did not have to wait very long in the waiting room and I found both the staff and Dr Zeegan very friendly and easy to talk to. I received two shots in my knees and barely felt them. I enjoyed the visit and recommended to my wife to see Dr Zeegan too. 5 stars

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Dr. Erik N. Zeegen's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)