Ratings for Dr. Lewis B. Eberly

I have had MS for many years now and have seen many doctors. Dr. Eberly is caring and very knowledgable. When one medication was not working as well as he would have expected, he suggested another. I have only had one severe episode in the last 5 years. The only issue I truly have is that because Dr. Eberly is very busy, he tends to run late one his appointments. I would suggest one should get an early morning appointment time :-)

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Dr. Eberly was fine once I was able to get through the office staff. The staff is bad to poor. They are less than helpful at helping you get prescriptions filled and correctly scheduling you for the visit.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

My family doctor referred me to Dr. Eberly about 4 years ago when it appeared I might have had a slight stroke. His office also runs a sleep clinic. He's quiet and soft-spoken and seems well qualified. There are several other doctors in his group. They have a second office on route 50, but the parking there is challenging unless you get there early. The woman who manages the sleep clinic, Beverly, is very good.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2008

Dr. Lewis B. Eberly's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1985)