Ratings for Dr. Ovidui V. Batca

One of the best and most caring doctors my family has ever had.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

Everything in this evaluation statement is legally documented. I chose to terminate this doctor/patient relationship for the above ratings and the following evaluation. Dr. Batca appeared to be extremely uncomfortable treating persons with disabilities and/or those whose insurance coverage is Medicare and/or Medicaid. During exams he shifted from foot to foot and kept a distance of several feet from my personage. He rarely took the initiative regarding any mode of my care, I would have to suggest tests/treatment/medications/etc.. In 2001 I filed a complaint with the State of Michigan Department of Professional Regulation which investigated him but found him to be marginally not negligent. Their report was mainly concerned about the number of painpills and pain medications being prescribed for me at exactly the same time (on a monthly basis) for my pain. Dr. Batca's staff was very polite and caring. He refused to honour my signed request to release medical records to other doctors.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2005

Dr. Ovidui V. Batca's Credentials

• Inst De Med Si Farm, Carol Davila, Bucharest, Romania (Grad. 1987)

Delta Dental