Ratings for Dr. Shane Gathercole

Always leave feeling great. Staff always remember you. Makes you feel very at ease.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Shane is a superb and caring individual. He was 'filling in' for another chiropractor I used to see and I liked Shane so much better I switched as soon as he was in his new office. So glad I did:-)

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I have been seeing him for many years. he is EXCELLENT!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

I've been seeing him for over 15 years, he looks at the whole picture of overall well being. He's up to date on techniques and he's helped me through several injuries and accidents (I'm hard on my body with the sport I compete in). He's genuinely concerned for his patients and helping us to feel better. A great person - 5 stars just doesn't seem enough!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Gentle, empathetic, kind and a brilliant chiropractor

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr. Gathercole is excellent, very personable and knowledgeable. He doesn't rush and takes great care to provide practical solutions.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I good man, me is very personable without losing his professionalisim, he does great work on your back but won't do too much, just as much as you need or want. My only choice in Kamloops....also he saved my wife's life, literally, she was sick and he recognized it and had me take her to the hospital.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Shane is a very personable and knowledgeable Chiropractor and I would and have recommended him to many people that have back or other physical alignment issues.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

This guy is great, went in there looking like a snake come out as straight as a 2x4. I feel like a kid again!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

excellent visit, one of the best I have been to see, staff were extremely helpful

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013