Ratings for Dr. Kurt Haupt

I'm sure Dr. Haupt is great at his specialty (multiples), but his bedside manner stinks and he writes off patients in their time of need, simply walks away. Thank heavens other docs were there to step in when I needed them. Would never recommend this person, for any reason, to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Dr. Haupt delivered 2 of my 3 children and dealt with 3 miscarriages. He was SO PROACTIVE and we are blessed to have our son because of Dr. Haupt!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

No Dr. Warm and fuzzy, but absolutely critically outstanding in the OR and delivery room. I did not need a best friend, I needed an outstanding doctor..he delivered ( no pun intended).

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Dr. Haupt saved my baby's life and I know many nurses who were to ones who told me to go to him when I found out I was pregnant. He was very professional and I thought it said a lot when nurses said he was their doctor too.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011

His exams are rough - to the point of painful. He does not have a personality. Seems kind of awkward - I think he's just not a real people person - but I do think he knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2008

I think Dr. Haupt was great. i was a little scared b/c of the reviews i read on this page, but he was fine. he was not a "fluffy" doctor who is going to hold your hand, he's more of a "this is how it is" doctor. I think he showed that he cared for his patients and was knowledgeable. The nurses and office staff seemed super nice too!!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2008

Dr. Haupt was the worst gynecologist I have ever been to in my life. He made me feel as though I wasn't worth his time, and performed the least thorough (and most painful) exam I have ever received. He is cold and distant, and not at all willing to connect with the patient. I could tell that he really didn't care about my frustrating, confusing issue, and he brushed off my symptoms and gave me a shallow solution that did not work. Needless to say, I have left his office in tears and will never go back.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

Dr. Haupt was very rough during the examination. If you like personality and connect with your doctor, he is not the one. He sits a mile away from you when you talk. He seems detail oriented, i have to say. The prescription did not work, he gave me. I called to get a different one for the same symtms, but he nor his staff ever called back, after promising that they will, since i left the country for 2 weeks the following day. I ended having a yeast infection for my entire vacation. He seems also old school, which results in a robotic behavior. I think he waits to retire.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2008

Dr. Kurt Haupt's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in San Luis Obispo, CA