Ratings for Dr. Brett Stacey

Doctor Stacey is the best! So incredibly caring and empathetic with his ps. wonderful bedside manner. Took the time o listen to my symptoms, and clearly explain in a way that I understood what he thought was the problem. He gave me positive suggestions for my problem, ordered tests, and followed up on my case.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Very Knowledgeable, empathetic & caring Doctor. Clearly listened to my concerns, complaints and list of symptoms, ordered appropriate tests from there and made a positive diagnosis.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

A true Doctor. Welcome to Flin Flon. This man is amazing. So kind and caring with a sense of humor. He's interested in his patients, knows what he is talking about and genuinely wants to heal or help the patient.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

One of the best doctors I have been to. I went to the ER and he immediately did blood tests, and tested me for everything. Found out within an hour what was wrong with me, and even spoke to a specialist and set up an appointment for me. Very thorough and seems to genuinely care about people. If you have to go to Selkirk Emergency, he is the doctor you want!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

I went to er and the did the work that needed to be done. found out I didn't have a blood clot. the doctor came in to explain it to me and put me on meds. now my leg feels so much better and not swollen as it use to be. now it feels like I have extra skin on my leg. feels weird. but he is the best.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Amazing Doctor. He knows his stuff thats for sure. I wish all doctors were like this one!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

An exellent doctor! The first one to help me with a serious problem. Knowledgeable and very kind. Significantly reduced my stress level. Ordered appropriate tests. I will be grateful forever. I wish he was my family doctor unfortunately he only works in Emergency.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

Really positive considering he's working in a super busy emergency ward. Not just nice to me but other staff too. After waiting three hours in emergency, this is the man you want to get.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

I went to selkirk ER with a lower back pain. The took a urine sample and I saw Dr Stacey. He quickly assessed me and was immediately writing out a prescription for pain and killers and anti-inflamitories. I told him I had this once years ago that turned out to be a bladder infection with none of the other symptoms (fever, frequent urine, etc)I asked" aren't you going to check my urine sample first"? He stopped writing and left the room and was back in 10sec which made me think how did he know so quick? I guess he felt stupid and said my urine was clear. I told him i never injured my back and told him I felt even more worried and question as to why he don't give me an xray. (Im not big on pills)He eased my mind by saying back injuries can come in your sleep. So I trusted his word and went to get my pills. After 2 1/2 days the pain got worse, I knew the pills weren't working and stopped taking them immediately. The hosp called 16 days later to say I had a bladder infection!SO FURIOUS!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2009

Awesome Dr. Great bedside manner! Gets right down to what is wrong and follows up quickly! Hurray for such a nice doctor!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008