Ratings for Dr. Lauralee Yalden

I did a lot of research before choosing Dr. Yalden as my primary care physician and I have no regrets about my decision. Dr, Yalden is attentive and caring. She very knowledgeable and open minded she does not try to prescribe meds constantly for every aliment. I absolutely love her and would recommend her highly to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Dr. Yalden is by far the best Dr I have ever been in the care of. After been under her care at Holy Cross med. I was GREATLY disappointed with the care of the Dr that took over me as her patient. I have recently come across the practice that Dr. Yalden is now a part of and have no problem driving to the location. I agree with the above post saying Dr. Yalden follows up with phone calls personally and is very compassionate.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

I am very sad. Dr. Yalden is no longer at this practice. Her patients miss her and wish her well. - The Kerr Family

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

Dr. Yalden is great. She is caring and competent and makes you feel like you have a friend who really cares about you. Unfortunately she left Holy Cross Med Group and they will not give any info on where she went. Does anyone have any information? I want to continue having her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

As a person who has had a long history of problems with doctors, Dr. Lauralee Yalden is unlike any doctor I've ever met. It's impossible to put into words, only to say she's the total OPPOSITE of the usual smug and condescending personality we're all so used to seeing from doctors. Not to say that they're all that way, of course there are many good doctors. But Dr. Yalden is truly unique, at least from my personal experience. If I had to put it best in one sentence it would be this: Dr. Yalden is the least pretentious, the most competent, and by far the sweetest person I've ever met who also happens to be a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008

Very friendly and easy to talk to. Went out of her way to explain things. It is obvious that she is very passionate about her practice.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2008

Dr Yalden Took such great care of me. It really didn't seem like I was going though a drive through this time, as like many other doctors offices.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

Dr. Yalden rules! Calls to follow up, make sure everything is good. Very good office staff, specially Lucia who helped me with all the referrals and appointment needs.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2008

Dr. Lauralee Yalden's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)