Ratings for Dr. Gerald L. Rollins

Dr. Rollins did a hip replacement on me in March. I saw him several times before surgery was scheduled. He always took his time and explained exactly what was going on. My surgery was very successful. After my 3 week check up I was dismissed because I was doing so good. 4 months later I am still doing great.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

I was sent to Dr. Rollins by the Immediate Care Dr. when I broke my ankle. After 3 weeks he said I could remove the boot. He may have spent 7 minutes with me and just left the room without saying a word. His instructions were vague. I have since seen a physical therapist who has me back in the boot for 3 weeks. I will never see him again. There' s definitely something wrong with him that needs medicated.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

This man works for your company and the insurgence company...He will toss you to the wolves

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Dr. Rollins did not look me in the eye, shake my hand or introduce himself. My Mother was in the examination room with me, I was bent over the table in terrible pain, she was sitting knitting. Dr. Rollins bursts in and asks "Who is the patient?" Really? Did you even look at my chart? Do you see me withering in pain? As he talked AT me, not with me, he assumed I was there for surgery. No - actually I just wanted to know what was wrong with my back. Dr. Rollins referred me to a partner, who I guess wasn't a surgeon, making me feel as though I wasn't worth his precious time. Dr. Rollins spent maybe five minutes with me. Definitely not worth the approximate $200 price tag for the evaluation. The only helpful thing he did was refer me for an MRI and to another physician. Will not see him again or recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Was in alot of pain, spent maybe 5-7 minutes with me, told me to go back to work and walked out the door.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

Mr Rollins is concerned with nothing more than making the companys happy I would never go to him on workmans comp again.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2008

Dr. Gerald L. Rollins's Credentials

• Univ Of Va Sch Of Med, Charlottesville Va 22908 (Grad. 1976)

Pacificare