Ratings for Gretchen T. Faucett

I have sen Gretchen for 20 years and have moved locations with her. She is worth it! I have delivered 4 babies, all naturally, and she still asks about them (one is in college) when I go for my yearly exam. She is caring, attentive, and respectful. I have always appreciated her willingness to spend as much time with me as I need, for whatever reason. Even with her desire to spend quality time with each patient, I have never felt like my appointments ran late. She has a gift in this field. I have referred many people to her and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Gretchen is very knowledgeable and experienced, but she was the most personable, kind and genuinely concerned health care provider I have ever had. I never had to wait longer than 15 minutes to be seen~ they were always very punctual. There was one time when they called me before my appointment to let me know she had been called in on an emergency and they gave me the option to see another midwife or reschedule. I really appreciated them respecting my time like that. At the time her office was downtown. I drove from Sandy to see her~ she is that good. She treated me more like a friend than a patient. She was very respectful and supportive of my birth plan (I used hypnobirthing) and the birth of my daughter was the most peaceful, joyful and calm experience! Gretchen played a major role in that.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

When we moved here from Florida I was on the hunt for a new ob. The one I left was the BEST and I was sad to have to find a new one. I didn't think anyone could match up, but match up Gretchen did! She is wonderful! She is personable, knowledgeable and willing to help you deliver a baby the way YOU want to! And I never felt like I was being rushed in any way. I liked her so much that I made the drive from West Jordan to Salt Lake just so i could see her. And it was worth the extra drive time.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Gretchen Faucett is extremely helpful, sweet, and patient. She takes her time and makes sure you understand and are comfortable. Every time I think about my delivery I'm extremely comforted knowing that she will be there.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

I can go on forever about how wonderful I think Gretchen is. I am currently seeing her for my 2nd delivery and my sister has delivered 3 with her. She is very professional and knowledgable. She never acts rushed when she is with you and makes you feel like she genuinely cares for you as a person, not just as a patient. I would highly recommend Gretchen to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2008

I met with Gretchen for a consultation when I was trying to decide on midwives, and she was very knowledgeable but seemed a little pessimistic. Her practice was 45 minutes behind schedule and they ended up billing me for my "no-charge" consultation after I decided against using their services. I wasn't actually a patient of Gretchen, so she may be a great midwife, but I didn't appreciate the pessimism and lack of punctuality.

Submitted April 10, 2008

wonderful midwife. very caring and very supportive through my c-section.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2008

I just delivered my fourth child with Gretchen and I think she was wonderful. She was very helpful and attentive at every visit. During delivery there were some potential complications and the nurses acted very worried. Once Gretchen got there, everything calmed down. She was calm, kind and carried the delivery off like it was not a big deal. Everything went as well as it could have. So helpful and understanding.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2008