Ratings for Dr. Freddie So

Nice staff, great atmopshere. Really like the education and commitment to my health. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

I was first introduced to Chiropractic First last year when I was at Wal-Mart and met the Doctor. Prior to coming to Chiropractic First, I experienced lower back pain and headaches. To treat these symptoms I tried massages and different types of drugs. Since being under care, it has helped me to feel better in my lower back area, I have also experienced more energy and I am able to do more with my children. I also learned that my posture was way out of line. This process has changed my life because I am feeling better. To someone who is new, give it a try.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

When attending the funeral of a former childhood friend (we met in Sunday school at age 5 and continued our friendship through high school), another friend from that young group, coincidentally, got to talking to me about our health. It seemed like I was towering above her as I stood at least 3” taller than her. This was surprising to me as I knew we had always been the same height in our younger years. I asked her if she was seeing a chiropractor and she is occasionally, however, she is still shrinking from her former height, whereas I have grown taller and back to my original height of 5’ 7”.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

The process of coming to Chiropractic First has changed my health so I am more positive about the future. Before meeting Dr. Freddie at a booth at Spencer Smith Park, I was physically unable to do basic things like shovel snow, or participate in sports, and I was taking lots of medication. With the help of a very friendly and professional staff my health prospects are much more positive, I use less medications, experience less discomfort and I’m more able-bodied throughout the day. I’m just physically able to do so much more and participate in more activities. It works! Just give it an honest go, there are no quick fixes in life!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

My daughter has been changed since she attended chiropractic care. She was diagnosed with asthma; her chest wasn’t clear and she would use her puffers 3-4 times weekly. When she came to Chiropractic First, she stopped using her puffer and she sleeps much better in the evenings. This is a very big change for us. I couldn’t imagine that before. As a mother, I feel more joy when I see my daughter healthy. It gives me a great happiness and I thank God for the things that have happened for my little girl. Thanks Dr.Freddie for giving us a healthy happy life.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Oversell and aggressive push to spend ridiculous amounts of $$ for treatment turned me off immediately. 2 hour Health Assessment" 2nd session was like being at a bad time share

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

I met Dr. Freddie at one of those ‘Mothers are People Too’ programs, offered by the Oakville Parent-Child Centre. As a busy mom, who was trying to keep up with the demands of caring for the family, I was developing chronic health problems. These problems were making daily chores and living even more difficult. In Dr. Freddie’s talk, he explained how subluxations in our spine can choke on the spinal cord and cause interference in the nervous system. This makes our organs and our body sicker and sicker over time. Everything he said made a whole lot of sense and so I decided to begin chiropractic care. It has been almost two years now (under care) and Dr. Freddie has seen me through a healthy pregnancy and the successful home birth of our beautiful and ultra-healthy daughter. I have seen a significant improvement in terms of increased energy (even though we now have one more child), a stronger immune system and better posture. This goes for me, my husband and my two children who are all under care. With chiropractic care, I am on my way to living a long, healthy life that I can enjoy with my family.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

For many years prior to chiropractic care, I suffered from lower back pain. I lived with the pain by taking Advil to alleviate any of the symptoms I had been experiencing but this only got rid of the pain for a short period of time. I now receive Dr Freddie s care, and follow the daily exercises that are recommended. With patience and time, I have begun to experience less stress and lower back pain. There is no doubt that I am able to do more and get so much more out of life. Life is actually fun! I am so thankful for the great care I am receiving at the clinic from the staff.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

My husband Jim and I first learned about Dr. Freddie at an Oakville health fair. I had been experiencing chronic pain in my shoulder and neck for many years and Jim consistently had a sore back. I was also taking Tylenol to relieve my headaches and migraines. Ever since we started chiropractic care, not only do we feel better, but I have more energy and Jim is able to sleep better, breather easier and has less colds and flus. His back pain has also disappeared because his spine is being realigned so his body can heal.! We have found that being consistent with our chiropractic care helps us be at our best. Any skeptics just have to give it an honest chance. There are no quick fixes for proper health.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

If you're in love with multi level marketing, then this will be heaven for you. Be prepared to be asked to continuously affirm your commitment to being as healthy as you can, oh yes, not to mention that you will continue to spend >$400 per month to support your twice or thrice weekly visits to Freddie So to be part of his conveyor belt treatment. You can expect to spend a maximum of 60 seconds being adjusted. The staff are great, friendly and helpful and Freddie is knowledgeable - in particular very experienced of how to optimize his earning potential. Oh finally, you will be encouraged to buy the sit fit cushion, specialist pillow (>$110!), a Deneroll and so on - if you don't buy these items, you will be made to feel that you don't take your health seriously.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018