Ratings for Dr. Freddie So

I met Dr. So when he was giving a talk . By that time I knew my posture was bad and was getting worse despite all of my efforts to improve it myself. I suffered from constant neck and shoulder pain, my arms would go numb occasionally and I actually thought that was a normal part of life. Just like having your hair washed at the hairdressers is one of the world’s greatest discomforts- I thought it was like that for everyone! Suddenly (well it seems like it), I don’t feel pain in my neck when I’m at the hairdresser’s. I am able to swim without any pain. I can turn my head straight to the side. I don’t feel like fainting when I look up at the sky. I feel taller. My head doesn’t just hang at the end of my neck anymore, I carry it with ease. All kinds of small things have improved in my life- things that I always thought were supposed to be so difficult and equally difficult for everyone. I grew into the pain and then it had become a part of me.. I’m the only one who can make a difference now, and that’s why I lean on the experts to help me to grow old healthy and to a very old age. I am also teaching my children now so they don’t grow up like I had prior to chiropractic care! Boy, I wish I had known all this about my body when I was younger

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

When we met the Chiropractic First team, we discussed my son’s issues, and they invited me in for a check-up. My son has developmental delays, a sensory processing disorder and is a toe walker. With the Dr.’s help he is more active and is progressing daily!! He now has a more upright posture when he walks. He has so much more strength and energy. Amazing! In addition, my daughter has fewer colds. I had been experiencing headaches, five days a week, for a very long time. I had tried Advil to relieve the pain, with little effect. After a couple of months of care, I’m happy to say that my headaches are gone!! I now have more energy, and I now have a more positive outlook on life. I have learned about the importance of a well-aligned spine and its role in overall health. My advice is to learn as much as possible about how subluxations can affect one’s health and general well-being. The Dr. is a caring, genuinely compassionate, generous person. I feel very lucky to have met them and to have her caring for my family. Thank you so very much!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

I am a brain Aneurism survivor which badly affected the left side of my body. A few years later, I was also in a minor car accident which is when a started using pain killers. I would consume a bottle of pain killers every week! I tried everything and was so unhappy. Since I’ve started coming to Chiropractic First, I’m more alert, my blood pressure has gone down, and I have more energy at work (enabling me to reduce my daily coffee consumption from 7 cups to 2). I haven’t taken ANY pain killers, and thanks to Dr. Freddie and staff, my family and coworkers see me smiling again. With Dr. Freddie’s dedication and mine I am becoming a healthy man again. Just try it!starts from within. Posture determines your health. Just try it!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

My husband suffered from neck pain, back pain and lack of energy for many years. He also had heart and breathing problems. With chiropractic care, he now has much more energy and less pain. I was diagnosed with a stomach issue 5 years ago – and told I would be on Nexium for the rest of my life. As an avid walker I also suffered from leg pain and back issues all the time. Since coming to Dr. So, I am now off all medication and have now begun running! My goal is to run 5K by the summer. I am sleeping better, eating better and have better health. We now understand that chiropractic is a wellness lifestyle. We need to take care of our nervous system and not depend on medication.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I am currently a patient of Dr. So’s clinic Chiropractic First and have been receiving care for just under a year. He was recommended to me by a very good friend who suggested that I seek help for my back and neck problems. Having been an OPP officer for the past 31 years, constantly sitting at the wheel of a police cruiser, I had put my back and neck at risk with poor posture, resulting in bad alignment, and I was suffering from considerable discomfort on an ongoing basis. I always look forward to my chiropractic adjustments, for no matter how poorly I feel going into Dr. So’s clinic, I always leave feeling like a new man! Dr. So’s dedication to his practice and his patients is more than evident to everyone that comes in contact with him. The friendly and warm atmosphere in the clinic makes me feel as if I am there visiting family, not just keeping an appointment. I have complete faith in his care and he has been an inspirational part of my wellbeing. Dr. So is extremely caring and through his thoughtfulness and kindness he touches the hearts of all who have the privilege of being attended by him. He is indeed a rare individual and I consider him my therapist and friend as he has taught me through his caring and love of people that we can all feel better about ourselves, and those around us. He not only treats pain and discomfort, but also instills in his patients a sense of wellness through his willingness, wisdom and fairness while we are under his expert care!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I met Dr. Freddie when I attended a “Dinner with the Doctor” event with my daughter. I used to suffer from chronic headaches, shoulder and neck pain, chronic back pain, spasms in my back and lower legs. I have had these problems for about 30 years. I tried exercise, stretching, liniments, ice packs, and physiotherapy. Since receiving regular corrective care I have been quite healthy and am not taking any medication. I am more energetic and I no longer have the feeling of being constantly dragged down by the pain. Since coming to Chiropractic First I’m more mindful of my posture and make a constant effort to keep my head in a midline position. My advice to anyone who is new to Chiropractic First is to stick it out. Things will not always improve overnight and they will not last unless you actively make a choice to make your health a priority.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Since beginning treatment here at Chiropractic First, I have had a noticeable improvement in many aspects of my health. Not only has the pain & stiffness in my neck improved, I have noticed change in other areas. I no longer have pain in my hip. I have fewer headaches, my mobility, flexibility has improved greatly. I find that I am sleeping better and am waking more refreshed. My energy level has rebounded. I am now riding my bike almost daily!!! Thanks to the whole team for the welcoming atmosphere and friendly smiles.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

I first came to see Dr. So when I was five years old. I have always been a very active and competitive child. I have been competing in dance competitions since I was quite small. Throughout the years I have learned how chiropractic helps me in everyday and dance life and how it would help everybody else I know. Chiropractic doesn’t only help with ‘back’ problems and encourages optimum health as a whole. I strongly believe that I couldn’t be the healthy teenager and dancer I am today without chiropractic in my life. Thank-you Dr. So for teaching me how to have a healthy lifestyle!!!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

This clinic is amazing! I walked by 3 or 4 times, because I was very curious. Finally I talked to them and they explained how my spine could be causing many of my health problems. Thank goodness I stopped by the booth that day!! I was not in a good place with my health. My husband had a stroke 10 years ago, which has put him in a wheelchair, and I have been caring for him ever since. It is very hard for me to be his primary caregiver and I am unable to work at another job. Over the years this has taken a big toll on my body. I had very low energy, neck/shoulder/chest pain, as well as frequent headaches. I also had to take so many painkillers. I had weakness and pain in my left arm and wrist, basically I felt like my whole left side was dead. On top of all this I was depressed. With all these challenges, my medical doctor had no answers. Since being under care, EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED!! I have way more energy; I’m sleeping much better than before and I am more active than before. Last weekend I was so happy; I took a walk with my husband down Lakeshore and enjoyed the scenery. I can’t even remember being this happy! On top of this, most of my pain is gone. I still have a long way to go to get my spine corrected, but I know that I am in the right place for my body to heal. I thank God every day for bringing me here!! THANK YOU!!!!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

I was on Dr. So's compassionate pricing program and was on it for almost two years until I started to realize how poorly he treated me compared to the other people paying the full price. Dr. So would never engage me in conversation other than to instruct me to do work around the office and even then he almost never asked me directly. While I understand that I am on a compassionate pricing program and was paying little to nothing I find it absurd that he feels he has the right to treat me as lesser than everyone else. I also don't appreciate the constant harassment to write a five star review on facebook or google. He pushes his employees to pester you at every appointment until you end up caving and writing a review. Also might I ask what the point is in getting two adjustments in the same day and paying for both? Seems like an easy way to ensure he meets his quota. makes absolutely no sense that he has to make the SAME adjustment twice in a day. for people not on the compassion program that is over $80 for one visit... sounds a bit sketchy to me. I have since stopped going to Chiropractic First Natural Health Group and I advise that you look at what you could be paying elsewhere for similar if not better service. But of course you will have to wait until your YEAR LONG contract is up.

Submitted May 20, 2017