Ratings for Dr. Freddie So

From the beggining the office is set up to take your money . They use sales tatics very often , including frases like " you are in good hands ", "are you commited to your health ?", " you need to continue with your treatment or you only going to get worse". Very pushy and disturbing. I agree with other comments with the 5 stars ratings look fabricated.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Since coming to the clinic, I have had better mental and physical alertness, more energy and Less joint pain . I think chiropractic is essential to maintain a healthy quality of life. Doctor Freddie and his staff are doing a great job and are very passionate about helping to improve people’s quality of life through chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

As a child, my parents would always tell me to improve my posture and I always believed that posture was an etiquette thing. After years of sports and physical activities, I developed muscle spasms in my neck every time I looked up. Six months of physiotherapy didn’t change a thing. My wife convinced me (it took 3 years) to see Dr. Freddie. Dr. Freddie showed me very quickly that my posture was the root of the problem with my neck. I finally learned that posture is a health issue, not an etiquette issue!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

I learned that my mid-back aches were caused by spinal problems. These “aches” affected my sleep patterns and I could not relax. I had tried medication, heat and various balms, but nothing worked. With the aid of regular chiropractic care I now have more energy, I think more clearly and I feel less stressed. In addition to all of this I have more flexibility and have greater immune resistance to any viruses going around. The most important thing that I have learned is that my body is built to heal itself. It is crucial to have a free and open “message centre”, or spinal system. However, so much of what we tend to do when faced with pain interferes with our natural processes. Medication can mask the symptoms of a larger problem and side effects can negatively affect our quality of life. Thanks Dr Freddie for opening my eyes to a better way!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

10 years ago I went on what I thought was going to be a normal fishing trip with my dad and brother. On the way home we were hit by a volunteer fire truck head on. This would change my life forever. During that accident I sustained spinal fractures at second and third lumbar vertebrae and torn diaphragm, a punctures lung and damaged kidney. Drastically, my spinal cord had also been cut around the eleventh thoracic vertebrae. Having been paralyzed from the waist down I am in a wheelchair to get around. As a result, I have had trouble with my rotator cuff, numbing and tingling down my arms and neck stiffness. I now also experience heart palpitations. The one thing I have noticed since starting chiropractic care is that I am sleeping a lot better, with fewer interruptions. I also learned a lot about subluxations and how much they can affect your health and body. It can affect from the way you feel to the damage on your x-rays and the ability your body has to heal itself.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

I was first introduced to chiropractic care after a race I ran in Burlington. At the time I was having trouble with my knee, especially when I started. I also had a problem with severe allergies. All I can say to you is that my knee does not hurt anymore. This means a lot on race day. My running performance has drastically improved, my times are a lot better! I know I am still improving and will continue to, especially under chiropractic care. The other thing that has helped with my improvements is the friendly staff. They encourage me to keep never skip an adjustment and if for some reason I absolutely cannot come to make it up as soon as possible. I know that they care about me and want to be the healthiest I can be. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has helped me to improve my life. My health, energy and overall life have improved since I started care in this office. Once again, thank you Dr. So and all the staff, you make me feel like I’m part of the family.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

I began coming to gain some relief from headaches & backaches. However, we have since come to realized that chiropractic is so much more than just having your back “cracked”. We have both experienced increased energy and even great changes with our digestive systems. God only gave us one body and we are glad that he led us to Dr. Freddie to help us live full, well adjusted lives.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

met Dr. Freddie at a Running seminar. I took the seminar as running had always been very painful, and I thought the issue was my running shoes or running technique. When the pain got worse, as I tried to run further, I thought about quitting. That is when I gave Dr. Freddie a call! Being a naturally skeptical person, I didn’t expect that a “simple” adjustment to my back would have any impact on my knee pain. Well, I have been proven wrong, as I can now run and walk much, much l o n g e r w i t h D r . F r e d d i e ’s w o r k ! Not to be over looked is Chiropractic First’s support staff whom are always there to greet you with an encouraging word and/or a smile!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Unethical - he used me for free labour and told me to get off my medication

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

I met Dr. So when he was giving a talk . By that time I knew my posture was bad and was getting worse despite all of my efforts to improve it myself. I suffered from constant neck and shoulder pain, my arms would go numb occasionally and I actually thought that was a normal part of life. Just like having your hair washed at the hairdressers is one of the world’s greatest discomforts- I thought it was like that for everyone! Suddenly (well it seems like it), I don’t feel pain in my neck when I’m at the hairdresser’s. I am able to swim without any pain. I can turn my head straight to the side. I don’t feel like fainting when I look up at the sky. I feel taller. My head doesn’t just hang at the end of my neck anymore, I carry it with ease. All kinds of small things have improved in my life- things that I always thought were supposed to be so difficult and equally difficult for everyone. I grew into the pain and then it had become a part of me.. I’m the only one who can make a difference now, and that’s why I lean on the experts to help me to grow old healthy and to a very old age. I am also teaching my children now so they don’t grow up like I had prior to chiropractic care! Boy, I wish I had known all this about my body when I was younger

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017