Ratings for Dr. Nancy P. Youssefi

I've been seeing Dr Youssefi for a couple of years. Despite appointments running late I would still return to her. The problem is I cannot for the life of me contact her office. For the last 3 weeks (!) I've been trying to contact her about changing my prescription and my pharmacist has left her multiple voice mails as well. Not only do I get her answering machine during office hours but no one has called me or my pharmacist back.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

This was the worst visit I've ever had to a medical professional! Sneezed over my samples (culture)without covering her mouth, didn't wash her hands and has a very disheveled office area and desk. She suggested a biopsy on the first visit, but I didn't trust her. She has a tremor like she has Parkinson's and her hand shakes, yet she seemed angry that I wouldn't even consider allowing her to do a biopsy on me. I'm not confident she is current on all matters related to fibroid management or even general uterine health.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Are you serious poor excuse for an establishment..Receptoinist is good the rest are terrible loud the doctor is rude loud seems detached...never prepared. Mixes up records has no patient experience or understanding of the word comfidentual. Retakes specimens and does not let you speak. Tells you that you knew you had a condition always screaming calm down when she is a scatter brain. The American Medical Pratices for Best Ptatices needs to demand she total recall and hire a janitor asap. Please get trained staff And watch out for mistakes be your best advocate overall she seems overworked but she took an oath

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

flag | Submitted July 7, 2012

Dr. Youssefi has been my doctor for the past five years, i regreted why i stayed that long. She will never listen to your concerns or your problems, when you talk to her she thinks she knows everything and she does not; because she is not listening to you. It is so sad to have a doctor who will never listening to their patient. I have eventually changed her for another doctor, if she read some of these reviews she will be sad for long time and maybe she will change for the better!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

Dr. Nancy Yousefi, is a knowledgeable doctor but her examining office is completely filthy. You can find blood speculem instruments in the sink, and her staff ask you to place urine samples on the table in a room that isn't marked. The last straw for me is when I gave urine sample, which wasn't marked with my name on it, another patient I was with left her sample as well. The nice, but ignorant staff, said it didn't matter when I asked about how they would be able to tell which patient the results were from.I find that the office is to filthy and It led me to believe that they aren't sterilizing any of their instruments when I observed seeing uncleaned medical instruments with blood in the sink. This is such a unhealthy, unsanitary environment, for patients. I was literally scared that I would catch some disease from a unsterilized instrument or be misdiagnosed because Dr. Nancy Yousefi facility's doesn't give call-backs for any of your results. DISGUSTING!! She has lost a customer.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Dr. Youssefi at the Bethesda location was recommended to me by a good friend over 20 years ago. She has always been professional, practices good medicine and is well organized. I've appreciated her on point diagnosis and treatments. She recently did an OBGYN wellness exam that picked up on problems and made all the appropriate referrals. I feel she caught a serious problem perhaps in enough time to keep it in check. I would recommend her. Personally, her offbeat fashion sense works for me and speaks of someone who is her own person and so much more than an aloof diagnostician in a white coat.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

DO NOT EVER GO TO HER OFFICE.She keeps sending me bills after 3 years of my last visit!..yes after 3 years!Her staff are poorly trained that can not communicate with insurance company properly,and because of lack of care they did not keep my records on file.now I have received a bill from debt collectors.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

As soon as I step in the office I started asking myself what I`m doing here? office toooooooo dirty, the receptionist very rude. I have to wait about an hour to see the Dr and she do not apologize at all, she was so dirty with her flip flop and mini skirt. I did not let her put her instrument in me because they look unclean. she is weird and the nurse were on their cell phone the whole time. I wonder how come she is still open. The only thing I appreciate about her is that as soon as she touch me she notice that my cervix was too short wath was confirm by a sono.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

I can relate to the other comments, only sorry I didn't see them before my visit with this doctor. I agree, yes she is rude, and way too loud, she also embarrassed me speaking my personal business so near the waiting room-in front of a man who was there to do business. Yes, the office in Laurel is a dingy, nasty mess and yes her equipment is the same. She hurt me with it the last time I was there realizing that she was using broken equipment!!!! On the phone now with her lazy staff, because they are sending me payment notices for money I do NOT owe. Needless to say I found another doctor. Save yourself time, stress and aggravation and go with another more qualified-sorry--but Americanized doctor with bedside manners and courteous/respectful staff.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011