Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Hull

This doctor is the most untruthful piece of work I have ever seen. He said that my neighbor could eat beyond a feeding tube although being in the hospital with aspiration pneumonia. He wanted to see how lucid he was and asked him a series of questions and with the only one right, which was his name he said he was competent to make his own decisions. He was rude, unhelpful, and had no understanding of the real issues at hand. Wouldn't recommend him at all!!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

R. Hull is a exceptional doctor, he saved my life. Unfortunatelly he is not in N. Fort Myers. If you could find him, because I am very sick and nobody discover what I have. He listen to you and take his time examining you and hear your concerns, I would say he is like the old families doctors that were concerned about their patient. Please find where he is. The best doctor I have been since I moved to Florida 10 years ago. Thank you Dr. Hull for saving my life. Lucia Harrison

flag | Submitted December 20, 2008

The doctor is very rude and never on time and the office staff is not very knowledgeable when it comes to insurance. Will never go there again

flag | Submitted March 3, 2008

I was utterly disgusted with the attitude of the office staff at Dr. Robert Hull's office. I was told I could not get a prescription refilled unless I came in to see the doctor, which the doctor told me was not the case the last time I saw him just six months prior. When I asked to speak to the doctor, the office staff put me on hold, pulled my file, and returned to the phone insisting that the doctor WILL NOT renew my prescription unless I come in to see him. She would not let me talk to him, nor would she leave a message for him to call me back. The lady in the office was very rude and snobbish and I will never go back there again! I am utterly disgusted with this entire situation. The doctor himself I found to be extremely odd and intimidating; very blunt and critical. He made me feel like I was stupid. He interupted every sentence and was very short with me.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2007

My Husband was having trouble with his throat so I took him to see a Doctor on a Friday. Dr. Hull briefly examined him then prescribed expensive pills and Mucinex. I confirmed with the doctor, the medicines and I was told that they should clear up the problem. Monday morning as I was leaving for work, my husband, barely able to speak said to me “I can’t breathe”. I called my new job and took my husband to the ER. His throat had closed up and the cold medicines weren’t working because he didn’t have a cold. He had an infection in the back of his throat that attacked his immune system (which is already low due to being a diabetic) and he was close to dying. The ER Dr. at once gave him antibiotics which instantly worked. If my husband had been alone that Monday morning, I would be a widow. I believe that Dr. Hull should have examined his patient thoroughly, asked questions and not just assume that he had a cold and prescribe Mucinex.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2006

Dr. Hull was on time but was gruff.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

called for appt. and told to come right over, did and he was extremely nice. are new in town and would be pleased to continue to have him as family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2005

Dr. Robert A. Hull's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 2000)

MSP/BC Med