Ratings for Dr. Erin E. Vinson

Great doctor and staff. Sometimes difficult to get lab results in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr. Vinson is an excellent Doctor. She cares for my grandbabies and my elderly in laws. She is compassionate and always returns calls and emails. She is by far the best physician I have ever had. I entrust her with my entire family. Her screening and care has caought breast cancer early for me and now I am cancer free. My family is very indebted to her diligence and great service.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Dr. Vinson is a excellent Dr. I have NO complaints with her she takes time to listen every time I have been to her and I have been going for years. Sometimes it takes her staff longer than I like to respond But they are all good people. Hope I never have to trade Dr. good ones like her are hard to find!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

Dr. Vinson is an AMAZING physician. By far the best at American Health Network and the best I've ever been to in my life. Have highly recommended to several family members.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Does not return calls or emails regarding patient care, despite stating call me if you need anything. Takes over a week and multiple phone calls to a tech to get test results.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

This is by far the best Dr. I have ever seen! (and I have seen A lot over the years). She is very kind and caring. I have recommended many of my friends and family members to go to her and they love her as much as I do!!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

Great doctor! Personable and talks to you in "plain english" so you understand what she's talking about. Doesn't make you feel rushed once you see her, but the time spent waiting is often long. I trust her.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2010

As mentioned, sometimes the wait is long for Dr. Vinson - but it's with good reason. She is the most compassionate doctor I've ever been to. She takes the time to not only talk to you, but really listen. You never feel as if she's rushing the appointment. She will look you in the eyes while talking to you, or being spoken to. She "gets" her patients and is extremely personable. I hope I never need to find another doctor!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

The wait can sometimes be long, but Dr. Vinson listens to you and tries her best to help you. I find her to be very compassionate. I have no complaints!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

She's very personable and doesn't just rush through the appointment. Very easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

Dr. Erin E. Vinson's Credentials

• French

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal