Ratings for Dr. Louise A. Kwan

Been going here about 2 years now, and happy with the doctor and staff. Often we have to wait too long to be seen, even as long as 45 minutes after appointment time.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

She is a really bad Dr. I went to her with phemonia she gave me antibiotics, when they were all taken went back. She said "I see two white streaks on your lungs, do not know what they are" So I left. Then 2 weeks later I had horriable chest pain and saw the Nurse Practioner. I was then put in an ambulance and spent 30 days in a hospital. Had phemonia that agravated my heart into a heart attack. Had to cure phemonia in hospital before they performed open heart surgery with 2 bypasses. Is this a Doctor you would want to see? I think not. 30 days in a hospital which could have been avoided if she had just had basic good sense. Was operated on by Dr. Hoang at the Richardson Heart Place.. Evelyn Jones

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Really takes the extra time to get to know her patients.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

Dr Kwan is very unusual for a doctor today. She is on time for her appointments, takes time to listen to anything you have to say and is really concerned about the whole person, not just the part that is sick!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

I have been a patient of this fine doctor for over 12 years, and would not hesitate to recommend her to friends and family... Excellent communications and bed-side manners. She knows, and more importantly, cares when your not following her advice. My only concern... it would be impossible to replace her.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

Great listener, Really cares.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2006

she's okay, but she hires idiots for nurses. Misbilled us for something that wound up affecting our credit rating!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2005

Dr. Louise A. Kwan's Credentials

• Univ Of Toronto, Fac Of Med, Toronto, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1974)

Unicare