Ratings for Dr. Elaine J. Medoff

Je suis très surprises des commentaires négatifs à son égard. Sommes allées la consulter pour une possible allergie aux arachides. Dre Medoff a été très à l'écoute et même si les résultats se sont avérés négatifs, elle a été de très bon conseil pour la suite des choses. Elle a pris son temps et a été très gentille.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Ma fille de 8ans était trèèès stressée par les tests et en lisant les commentaires de ce site...moi aussi j'angoissais. Finalement pour ma part, Dre Medoff a été très gentille, a écouté entièrement les réponses aux questions qu'elle nous posait, a demandé si nous en avions, n'a pas montré de signe d'impatience ou d'exaspération aux pleurs de la petite et m'a orienté vers un autre spécialiste(ORL) car ma fille n'a pas d'allergies peuvent être à l'origine de sa congestion nasale!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Very rude . Feels you feel like an incompetent parent. Not helpful. Will look for another allergist

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Elle est sûrement compétence mais il est vrai qu'elle désagréable comme personne. Très sur la défensive.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

This doctor was unacceptably rude. Managed to come in a snow storm with my two young children. Had called to say we would be late due to road conditions. Message was not passed on to the doctor. It was also very difficult to park near the office. She talked to me in such a rude way in front of my children. This is unacceptable.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Rude rude rude never met anyone so rude in my life

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

J'ai beaucoup aimé ce médecin. Elle a prit le temps d'écouter ma fille et de bien nous renseigner concernant les allergies.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Really professional, find the asthma of my son when he was young

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

We visited Dr Medoff twice with our son who suffers from multiple food allergies, asthma and eczema. She was very reluctant to conduct tests for foods we had identified as triggers of severe (anaphylactic) reactions, like she didn't believe us. She finally tested a few, which all came back positive. Even so, she refused to test for green beans, saying she'd never seen a reaction in her career to it as it's poor in proteins. Turns out, our son is allergic to green beans, and has had to bo treated in the hospital after ingesting it. Also, her attitude is so condescending, like we were the stupidest, most ignorant parents... Anyway, I would absolutely not recommend her. It's a shame as the hospital and staff were great with us.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2013

I have never met a more incompetent doctor in my life I took my child to see her and she diagnosed her with chronic asthma gave per prescription and told me how to give them upon reavaluation a year later she yelled at me and told me she would never tell anyone to take prescriptions that way and I don't know anything about caring for my child her staff was ok but she has no respect and no instinct on how to deal with children

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013