Ratings for Dr. Ola Ajisafe

I have been seeing Dr. Ajisafe for almost 10 years and he never disappoints. His staff is great and very helpful. He is a very smart man, its unbelievable. I was involved in a car accident and he was there for me in every step of the way. I won't forget this! Thanks Dr. Ajisafe!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

No need to book an appointment because hey don't honour it. I had an appointment for 12pm. After I was heckled in the receptionist changed it to 12:20. I didn't go in a room until 2:10pm. NEVER AGAIN! Do not go there! The receptionists are unprofessional. They discuss patient information in the open. I will never go there again!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

One of the best doctors hands down! He works for his patiences not the money. He is knowledgeable and very caring. I just don't like his staff, they seem too gossipy and unprofessional. I have watched them gossip about patiences before. Beware of his staff.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Regardless what people say, this is one of the best Doctor, this Doctor work from his Hart and not for the money.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Very compassionate doctor. He takes his time to know his patients. He performs his duties with empathy and extremely caring. I cannot imagine myself going to another doctor. His clinic is always crowded because of his professionalism, expertise and love.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

This Doctor is one of the best Doctors I have encountered in my life - Heis vary patient, knowledgeable, and good at showing empathy. I had wanted to give up about having kids due to prolonged fibroid issue, but he was always encouraging me he then referred me to a fertility clinic, where I got helped. Thanks Dr Ajisafe, keep up the good work

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

Dr Ajisafe is the only doctor that never treats me like just a number. He listens to me and I am quite pleased with his services.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

I saw him for pain and a few other things. He never spoke a word to me, just typed all I said into his laptop , then wrote me a rx and said by. Upon me complaining about his lack of communication and dialogue he opened up a bit. He rx'd me several things that made me severely ill and i will say in confidence this doc is a production line, he had 40+ people in his waiting room at 4pm on a Friday once. No kidding, go there and see for yourself. Like all reviews you need to go there and experience it for your own self. He is bound to kill someone and know for a FACT he made my relative severely ill from mis-dispensing things that he did not need. after I brought my x-ray up to him and returned for a opinion the slob cross eyed assistant secretariat -e , told me nothing was werong with me back or spine. This is like telling a unicorn he has no horn. Pardon the language please. Stay away.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

He is very knowledgeable as he diagnosed stones in my kidney with oral check up and asking for symptoms. Later the ultrasound confirmed it. He does not give excess medication and I find him warm and comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010

he is definitely one of the best doctors around. He is knowledgeable too He has diagnosed me twice and send me to the lab to do the test and each time he has been right. He is patient and polite and ask relevant questions.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010