Ratings for Dr. Eric N. Tabor

Have not been to see him but he ignored his mother while she was dying in Oregon. POS in my personal opinion.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Amazing doctor! Always very thorough and helpful. Works all treatments in the best way he can to fit your budget. Staff is very helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable also. Love going here!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

NORTHSHORE DERMATOLOGY CLINIC - DR. TABOR DO NOT GO HERE!!!!! I'LL NEVER SET FOOT IN THAT OFFICE AGAIN! I've never met Dr. Tabor. This isn't about him. His assistant (Melissa) has the bedside manor of a rock! She was short and borderline rude! No kindness at all! She diagnosed me with shingles and I was terrified that they would spread. Thank Goodness they didn't. She was in the room for maybe 2 minutes. Way to make your patient feel calm doc. Didn't explain anything. Her assistant had to explain everything and even she kept leaving the room to go ask questions! And if you know anything about shingles they are extremely painful. She prescribed Tylenol. REALLY?!?! The next day I called in agony and they wouldn't call anything in for me for the pain. I was seen in Slidell. To get pain meds they wanted me to drive to Mississippi t his other office to see the Doc AGAIN before he would give me a scrip. I just went to a local urgent care office. I'm sure just so he could bill my insurance again. If you want a caring, gentle kind, informative experience, DO NOT GO HERE!!!!!! I'm posting this everywhere! THEY SUCK!!!!!!

Submitted April 1, 2015

As an RN, I have to say that the staff are the most unkind and rudest I have ever met, esp his nurse and appointment clerk. I had heard bad things about Dr Tabor but thought it did not matter for what I needed him for but after one visit I too learned that he is out to make money by selling his cosmetic line. I had to wait a long time to see him and endure his caustic, rude nurse. I have discouraged potential patients from going to him because of my bad experience and what I had heard before I ever made my appointment. He was in the room for less than 30 seconds. It is a shame really. They did nothing to help me so I ended up at another Dermatologist who did help me. Don't waste your time or money. Go elsewhere and trust word of mouth. They are always right.

Submitted January 23, 2015

Horrible experience was so rushed there was no respect for multiple questio ns

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Very thorough and helpful... highly recommended! Helped with what we came in for and even helped with issues we didn't come in for.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I got a free consultation that gave me all the information i needed. I am going to get botox and fillers very soon. Dr. Tabor and the staff were very helpful. I felt like he didn't want me to waste money so he made realistic recommendations for my budget and I appreciate that.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I have been to Dr. Tabor for a variety of treatments. Mostly mole examination and removal when necessary. He removed two moles from my face that required stitches and there is not a noticeable scar in either place. Also, my daughter in law was in town and she and my son were at a office visit with me. My daughter in law had on a halter and when she turned to go, Dr. Tabor noticed a mole on her back that he said needed to be removed immediately. She and my son left town and she went to a doctor in their hometown who did a biopsy and said the mole needed to be totally removed because it contained pre-cancerous cells. They came back to New Orleans and Dr. Tabor removed a very large area as per the biopsy and then sutured her back closed. When that biopsy came back there were clear margins and the scar is very negligible for as large as the incision Dr. Tabor had to make. My whole family now uses Dr. Tabor for all skin issues. I believe he saved my daughter in law's life. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Had skin cancer removed on the nose and it would not heal correctly, kept saying it was fine. Went and had second opinion, had to be surgically removed and plastic surgeon had to do skin grafts.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Dr. Tabor and the staff were very helpful and have been every time I have been. Some for moles, skin problems with my child etc. I have always had ease getting an appointment and my questions have been more than answered. I would suggest them to anyone and have, my husband and son have both been as well. More than pleased.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Dr. Eric N. Tabor's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Harvard-Pilgrim