Ratings for Dr. Michael Chabot

This is my second surgery with Dr. Chabot, 20 years ago he performed neck surgery, a total success, which gave me back all the regular day to day functions back, which has made my life very good. This past year I was having problems with my siatic nerve, which took away my routine daily functions with very much pain. I contacted Dr. Chabot about my condition and the rest is history. Another success, I can't thank him enough for what he has done for me. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

worst doc around! if you are doing workmans comp stay clear of him! he thinks hes the best and will call you a liar if you are still in pain! after a year from the surgery my husband is still in pain and cant hold our 4 year old son who is 30lbs for more than 5 mins.. he told my husband he is just fat and needs to lose weight well he cant really do that if 30lbs hurts him now can he doc... so how much did the company pay you to tell him he is ok or that hes faking it?

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

just had fusion surgery on neck and did a good job feel 100% better

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Dr. Michael Chabot was knowledgeable about my condition and performed surgery to correct a previous back surgery and fused my spine with bone taken from my pelvis. He explained thoroughly the surgery and what he would do. His bedside manner is excellent and he readily answered my questions and guided me to recovery. His office staff is excellent and made sure I did what was required. I would whole heartily recommend Dr. Chabot to anyone who is suffering back pain.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Dr chabot and nurse Roberts are excellent good bedside manors and very knowledgeable solved my pain after surgery

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

I went into surgery with a problem verified by MRI. I came out under the skilled hands and expert knowledge of my problem and how to resolve it - again, I came out with no pain. I was authorized major pain medication on recovery at the bed and because of the skill and expertness and compassion of Dr. Michael Chabot I am pain free today.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

If you are in need of a truly skilled Orthopedic surgeon this is definitely the man you're looking for. I suffered 3 yrs before finding this doctor who cured me in 1 overnight hospital stay.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

I am very satisfied with the care given by Dr. Chabot and his staff. Some of my wait time has been lengthy though.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

very good doctor,answers all questions,goes the extra mile to make sure it is done right

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

All staff worked well together with other staff and patients.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr. Michael Chabot's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Ameritas