Ratings for Dr. John P. Feltz

I was having issues with spotting and a strange irregular period and intense pain, my general practitioner called dr. Feltz office and he was willing to see me an hour later ( as a new patient to a practice that never happens) I was pleasantly surprised that the nurse told me to stay dressed because the doctor would want to introduce himself and chat before I undressed. He was kind, not rushed and really made me feel comfortable. I am so happy that I found this practice. I was able to ask every question I had without feeling like I was a bother.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

i have been a patient for 16 years and i have always had a good experience with the practice. The doctors have always taken care of my needs as well as any concerns. The staff is always nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

I love love love Dr Wallis. Not only is he an amazing doctor but he truly cares about his patients. I have had an amazing experience with him over the past several years and recommend him to friends.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Front desk staff are friendly and welcoming, unlike most doctors offices I have been to. Office is clean and all staff are helpful and informative.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Today's visit went very smoothly and within reasonable time. All my questions were answered. Blood draw went great, didn't feel a thing!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Roughest pap smear I've ever had. Due to no lubrication used for the exam, spotted for a day and a half after. Have never had that happen with any other physician. Bedside manner was fine but will never go back due physical roughness.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013

Really good doctor. I feel very comfortable with him. I'm really glad he was the one delivering my twins. Would recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

DOCTOR FELTZ is a wonderful Doctor and a wonderful human being I have been with him for all most 25 years. He is a warm compassionate kind and caring Doctor. He took good care of me through my two pregancy. He is the best Gynecologist out their. Their is no Gynecologist out their as good as Dr John P.Feltz He is a kind and caring man. And a Great Doctor. l

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Feltz for years, he has been there for me through thick and thin, very caring person as well as a great doctor, I really love him, i hope he never retires!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2010

Great Doctor all around, great bedside manner and takes his time and answers all your concerns

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

Dr. John P. Feltz's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morristown, NJ