Ratings for Dr. Martha Arouni

Rude. Her nurse is rude. Misdiagnosed. Could care less. Never followed up. I wish I had checked her out before now,

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

to big a hurry ,not knowledgeable on meds to treat barretts esphogitis gastritis. I told her I was unable to take meds that treat this told her my side effects she told me and my family that I had to take one to pick one there were not side effects that I was having tired pain in muscles weak. my family Google the meds sure enough uner rare tell your dr. right away wouldnt listen to me to help find something or give me options just pick one ugh they all cause me to get worse I've and another family member used her for several years only to get worse I should of found a new dr. years ago I may not be so sick

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

Schedule with Dr Arouni and seen the APNR. Not good

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

The staff is really rude and annoying. The nurses will treat you as if they are doctors without asking Dr. Arouni. They think fiber and no pain medication will cure all of your stomach problems. They don't even see patients. If you need a gastrointeragist, go somewhere else

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

I had a bad experience following my colonscopy with this doctor. Her office staff was very rude and did not seem to think my problem was important. I was very disappointed and will not return to this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

I have seen Dr. Arouni since 1995 and had referred many people to her. Not Any More Something is incredibly wrong with her and her office staff all around. Including her Office Manager Tammie who I think must be on drugs. Dr. Arouni and her staff have accused me of lying and not calling and I have documentation. HORRIBLE experience in the last treatment. Do yourself a favor and find another Doctor. Going to her is no longer worth any of the horrible treatment I received this year. Never in my life have I had this kind of treatment and she seems to approve of it.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Rude. I was referred before I read the reviews. BAD MISTAKE!! SHE IS TERRIBLE IN EVERY RESPECT AND SHE DOES NOT CARE !!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I feel I am just a number with her. She has terrible bedside manner. She didn't listen to what I had to say. And the answer to chronic constipation is not always "add more fiber" into your diet, like she continues to insist. Sometimes there are other reasons.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Disappointing. Have worked with her professionally as well as doctored with her. Have seen a big change in her bedside manner in the past couple of years. Really distant, at times uncaring, can be abrupt, doesn't like to answer questions. Becomes defensive if you want to be involved in your case. Tells you how it's going to be. Made me feel intimidated.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

My husband had a procedure that lead to a poor diagnosis if not treated immediately. Dr. Arouni spoke with me directly after his procedure and gave explicit instructions which we followed to the tee. She was pleasant, concise and most of all let us know what would occur if instructions were not followed. My husband recovered wonderfully and continues to follow up with Dr Arouni on a regular basis. Her staff is pleasant and professional and I so appreciate her expertise!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Dr. Martha Arouni's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)