Ratings for Dr. Kirk Slywka

Did not polished filled tooth so now i can't do flossing. One of my front teeth grinder to much. If I would know that I get such service I would buy ticket to fly to my doctor in Ukraine. Cheaper and way better. Slywka never ask me what kind of filling in want......I just have different experience with other dentists.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Front staff very unprofessional.Had tooth filled and my VET. would have done a better job of the filling.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013

Dr. Kirk Slywka was great; his hygienist Ashley was very gentle and nice. Unfortunately the two front receptionists sat and talked about every customer who walked in and out of the building. I finished my apt and heard them still being insulting and laughing at people who pay their pay checks. I walked up to the desk and plainly asked "are you going to laugh and gossip about me when I leave too?" one asked "what?" I repeated my comment and she said firmly "yes". I think they should review the staff at the front seeing they were very unprofessional and rude. I will be telling the dentist and hygienist on my next visit. I am wondering how many customers they lost or cancelled on them because of this unbecoming behavior from these two women. I know if anyone else saw them, they would know that insecure people talk about others. This is sad.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

Dr. Slywka is great! Easy to get along with and puts me at ease every time I go for a check up. Most of the assistants are very friendly and welcoming which is far more than I can say for the office staff. The younger women working in the front are extremely unprofessional. Overall, I enjoy my dentist and the service provided so I will keep going back.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

I was so impressed with Dr. Slywka! I had changed over from another dentist hoping for a change of attitude. My other dentist was all about the money. Cap this, blah blah blah. All cosmetic stuff. Dr. Slywka was mostly interested in my tooth/mouth health, not just about what he could charge me for. I have a tooth that came in with hardly any enamel which makes it look ugly (it's in the back), I have lived with this all my life. Capping hasn't been an option due to cost (tooth x rays great, so they won't pay- just cosmetic). Dr Slywka filled the tooth with white filling and spread the filling around the sides of the tooth!! It looks like a normal tooth now, can you believe no one else has suggested doing this for me in my 32 yrs of going to dentists!?? I was amazed. Thanks Dr. Slywka- highly recommend this dentist. Only downside to the place was a few of the girls on the front desk were very young and were unprofessional. Should learn not to talk about their personal lives near customers

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Very approachable, friendly and knowledgeable. Clearly explained each dental procedure performed in detail and appeared honestly concerned for my health and comfort. His excellent chair-side manner quickly put me at ease. In addition I encountered very friendly and efficient assistants and office staff in a modern and comfortable setting. I would recommend Dr. Slywka to my friends and family without hesitation.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

Extremely poor diagnosis,unbelievably poor skills, our teeth were better before fillings were done. Resulted in extreme pain and root-canal.Had to be in emergency for the tooth pain. Can't believe spending $3000/- on tooth which started with mere fillings.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

Excellent and knowledgeable. A nice guy.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

not that great!!! insesitive, and my visit way very painful

flag | Submitted January 23, 2008