Ratings for Dr. Winifred L. Soufi

I've been a patient of Dr. Soufi's for years and recently had my second child with her. She has a kind, patient, and extremely attentive bedside manner. I've always felt that I was in the best quality OB care throughout both of my pregnancies. She delivered my first baby and I was lucky enough for her to deliver my second one, as well, even when she wasn't on-call for that time. Both were very smooth deliveries with no recovery complications. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Dr. Soufi is one of the best physician's in the state. She has an extraordinary "bedside" manner and explains your medical assessment in a very clear and concise manner. She really cares about her patients and listens intensely to their health concerns. Unfortunately for me, I've always dealt with high risk pregnancies. So locating a gentle, informed, and thorough physician was always our top priority. We couldn't imagine finding all of the qualities (and more) we were looking for in Dr, Soufi. We always left her office feeling assured that every precaution was taken to ensure a healthy and safe delivery. We were "NEVER" disappointed!! Words can't express our gratitude and appreciation we have for her and her staff. Service and care beyond what money can buy.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

If you are looking for THE BEST doctor...Dr. Soufi IS IT!!! She is thorough, caring, professional, attentive, and most important to me....she listened to all my questions and concerns!!! She delivered 2 of my babies and one was a premie and she took THE BEST care of me and my baby!!!! With my last pregnancy, she took even better care of me to make sure my third baby got the BEST CARE to help prevent preterm labor for a second time! After delivery she always checked on me HERSELF and when I needed extra attention, she ALWAYS answered the nurses call to request additional meds or what ever I needed!!! I never had to wait for care after delivering by babies!!!! Again, if you are looking for a doctor to take care of you and your baby...LOOK NO FURTHER!!! Dr. Soufi and her staff are amazing!!! Please keep in mind that because Dr. Soufi is amazing, she sometimes may have an emergency that may interrupt your appointment because she will have to leave to go to the hospital. Therefore, your wait time might be longer. However, keep in mind if she is your doctor and you have an emergency, I'm sure you would want her to do the same for you!! So please be patient and stick with her! You will not regret it!!! J. Shim

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I love Dr. Soufi. She is a highly skilled OBGYN and cares about her patients. She has treated me through 2 pregnancies and I can't imagine having anyone else take care of me and my babies. Also, the office staff is very responsive which can be difficult to find.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Soufi is wonderful. She is conservative in her practices, always looking out for the patient. She asks for your input and lets you be involved in your care. Her practice takes call for their own patients during the week. This can make for longer wait times for appointments, but you have a greater chance of your doctor delivering you. She delivered all three of my children after her office hours. She stayed late to see each delivery through and made sure everything went well, which it did!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Dr. Soufi has been the most supportive and kind doctor I have ever seen. During a difficult pregnancy, she showed the care and compassion that is rarely found in doctors today. In addition to her amazing bed side manner, she is incredibly dedicated and an amazing surgeon. While the wait times in the office can sometimes be long, it is worth it because she always takes time with her patients instead of cycling people through fast. I cannot recommend her more.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr Soufi took care of me for both my higher risk pregnancies and births of my 2 boys (as well as for 12 of my family members and friends). Dr Soufi is incredibly smart, dedicated and kind. She is well connected and respected within the medical community and provided referals to the best specialist that were required for my care. The practice is very busy and in high demand. The wait times can be long but overall worth the wait. Wifi is available! Women's Health Associates also has a very convenient patient portal for appointments, billing, health info, test results and messaging to Dr Soufi or other staff.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr Soufi is wonderful! She is very caring and will be there day or night if you need her. She helped me through two difficult pregnancies 6+ years ago. I still go see her even though the wait can be long. I know they are busy but i know if I really need her she is there and offers great medical care.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr. Soufi is the most compassionate and caring physician I have ever known. Dr. Soufi has been my OB/GYN for years and has delivered both of my children. She spends time getting to know her patients and never makes you feel rushed. As a women's healthcare provider at Northside, I have a lot of experience working with OBs and Dr. Soufi is truly one of a kind. She made me feel so comfortable during my deliveries and checked on me throughout the day/night even when she wasn't on call. She is a gem and I highly recommend her to all of my patients and friends!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr. Soufi is amazing! After providing prenatal care and delivering all thee of my children, I feel like she iis part of my family. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an OBGYN.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. Winifred L. Soufi's Credentials

• Illinois Medical College (Grad. 1992)

• Anthem Blue Cross