Ratings for Dr. Winifred L. Soufi

We went into labor on a weekday night. Dr. Soufi is our ob/gyn and happened to be on call that night. But what was unexpected - and meant a lot to us - was that we didn't deliver until late the next night, and Dr. Soufi took on an additional shift to be with us, despite the all-nighter the night before. We ended up needing an emergency C-section, but Dr. Soufi was intent on letting us explore every option. She was very careful not to push us into anything we didn't want to do --- it was so appreciated. We couldn't have been in better hands. Dr. Soufi is thoughtful and thorough; we consider her a member of our family.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2019

Dr. Soufi is just amazing!! Not only is she smart as a whip, but she is the kindest, gentlest, and warmest doctor I have ever met. Being pregnant with my first child, I was very picky and wanted nothing short of the best from an OB/GYN. That is exactly what I got and then some! Dr. Soufi always took time to explain things to me and really made me feel like she cared deeply for me and my baby’s well-being. She was always very quick to respond to my messages sent through the portal. For example, I sent a message on a Sunday once just thinking to myself that I would hear back the next day and about an hour later, she called me. I was completely shocked! Dr. Soufi has an enormous amount of compassion and always made me feel comfortable. The delivery of my little girl went very well and I couldn’t ask for more. An added bonus is she has the best assistant in the world, Torie!! Absolutely love them as a team and felt completely taken care of. I am hoping GOD blesses with another child and if so, it’s a no brainer that I’ll be going right back to Dr. Soufi!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2019

Dr. Soufi delivered 2 of my children in 2015 and 2016. She is the most amazing, thoughtful and thorough doctor that I've come across. She's caring and explains all processes and procedures in detail. If I decide to have a 3rd child I would fly across the country to have her deliver my child, that's how amazing she is.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2018

Dr. Soufi is the perfect doctor for someone like me. I was so nervous with my first and Dr. Soufi always kept me informed, made me feel comfortable, and gave me the best care that I needed! She never made me feel rushed and always made sure all my questions were answered. I highly recommend such a kind and caring person as Dr. Soufi!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Dr Soufi is the kindest, most caring and knowledgeable doctor I know. I trust her 100% as she helped me through a difficult pregnancy. Her expertise and love for what she does is what makes her one of the most prestigious doctors at Northside Hospital. Because of her, I now have a healthy baby boy. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Dr. Soufi is an amazing doctor who looks after her patients very diligently. I am very pleased with her service and ability.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

I've been a patient of Dr. Soufi's for years and recently had my second child with her. She has a kind, patient, and extremely attentive bedside manner. I've always felt that I was in the best quality OB care throughout both of my pregnancies. She delivered my first baby and I was lucky enough for her to deliver my second one, as well, even when she wasn't on-call for that time. Both were very smooth deliveries with no recovery complications. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Dr. Soufi is one of the best physician's in the state. She has an extraordinary "bedside" manner and explains your medical assessment in a very clear and concise manner. She really cares about her patients and listens intensely to their health concerns. Unfortunately for me, I've always dealt with high risk pregnancies. So locating a gentle, informed, and thorough physician was always our top priority. We couldn't imagine finding all of the qualities (and more) we were looking for in Dr, Soufi. We always left her office feeling assured that every precaution was taken to ensure a healthy and safe delivery. We were "NEVER" disappointed!! Words can't express our gratitude and appreciation we have for her and her staff. Service and care beyond what money can buy.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

If you are looking for THE BEST doctor...Dr. Soufi IS IT!!! She is thorough, caring, professional, attentive, and most important to me....she listened to all my questions and concerns!!! She delivered 2 of my babies and one was a premie and she took THE BEST care of me and my baby!!!! With my last pregnancy, she took even better care of me to make sure my third baby got the BEST CARE to help prevent preterm labor for a second time! After delivery she always checked on me HERSELF and when I needed extra attention, she ALWAYS answered the nurses call to request additional meds or what ever I needed!!! I never had to wait for care after delivering by babies!!!! Again, if you are looking for a doctor to take care of you and your baby...LOOK NO FURTHER!!! Dr. Soufi and her staff are amazing!!! Please keep in mind that because Dr. Soufi is amazing, she sometimes may have an emergency that may interrupt your appointment because she will have to leave to go to the hospital. Therefore, your wait time might be longer. However, keep in mind if she is your doctor and you have an emergency, I'm sure you would want her to do the same for you!! So please be patient and stick with her! You will not regret it!!! J. Shim

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I love Dr. Soufi. She is a highly skilled OBGYN and cares about her patients. She has treated me through 2 pregnancies and I can't imagine having anyone else take care of me and my babies. Also, the office staff is very responsive which can be difficult to find.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Winifred L. Soufi's Credentials

• Illinois Medical College (Grad. 1992)

UnitedHealthcare