Ratings for Dr. Jen K Shen

Es un exelente Doctor con alluda de el llegaron mis 4 hijos al mundo,Gracias Doctor por ser Una gran persona munch as gracias:)

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

He delivered my first baby. He was competent and thorough. He is concise and quick, not a therapist if that's what your after. I sometimes had a hard time understanding his English, but he took good care of us. He was on top of all of the tests and check-ups. If he thought a test was moderately irregular he let us know, and sent us for further testing. I always felt that I could trust him.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2008

I was referred tp Dr. Jenta Shen about 15 years ago when I had a stage 3A cancer. I have nothing good to say about this doctor. Some say he has a terrible bedside manor ( which he does) but it goes much further than that. He removed a portacath with almost no anesthesia. He almost performed a surgery using a general anesthesia which could have killed me since I take an MAO inhibitor medicine and is contraindicated to general anesthesia. This operation could have been performed by a knowledgeable anesthesiologist- as was my surgery for my cancer. I also had a yeast infection ( perhaps as a result from chemo treatments) and was told he could do nothing to help me. I fired him and went to my third opinion -- a group of Drs. from Stanford who practice in East Bay area. The differance was remarkable.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Very good doctor. Very knowledgeable and decent. Good staff as well.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2005

Dr. Jen K Shen's Credentials

• China Med Coll, Taichung, Taiwan (385-05 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1979)