Ratings for Dr. Wesley Fidler

Amazing Doctor! Wish I would have been referred to him sooner. He has helped me more than anyone else. Very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

Bin seeing Dr.fiddler for over 20 years.thank God for his knowledge ( psoriatic arthritis )

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Dr.Fiedler is a 5/5 he takes your illness seriously. He listens to all your concerns and answers any questions you have in depth. His new receptionist is a 0/5 cold, rude, disrespectful and always seems to be eating while she talks on the phone to patients. She is in the wrong field, seems to have no compassion. She could have learned a few things from Wanda, she was a 5\5.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I have been seeing him for my R.A. for about 16 years. We are very lucky to have him. His staff is great to.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr Fidler is a gem. I've been seeing him for over 10 years and he's kept my Lupus in remission for most of that time. Caring, compassionate, humorous, very knowledgeable and I know I can see him at any time in health crisis.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

His new secretary is useless. She puts you on hold and then forgets about you entirely. I miss Wanda. Dr Fidler is knowledgable, wry, humorous, and accommodating. Very knowledgable about Lupus.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

I have been under Dr. Fidler's care for 2 plus years now. He is caring, empathetic, gentle and incredibly knowledgeable about RA. He is thorough and follows up on issues of concern with his patients. I suspect he is, like many physicians, unable to accept many new patients but I unreservedly recommend him and suggest you do what you can to get on his patient list. Excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Dr. Fidler does not know how to prescribe medication properly to ensure that med interactions will not occur or follow -up with a patient. Even after calling and stressing issues of concern to his secretary did this man seem interested in a follow up to see if I had gotten any better.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

I believe my RA was triggered by prolonged exposure to aspergillus mould which had rotted out the ceiling of a lakeshore cabin I stayed in for two years. I asked Dr. Fiddler for a referral to somebody who would be able to test and treat me for the possibility of mould spores circulating in my system. He immediately dismissed the co-relation between RA and mould exposure and I received no feedback from him on the subject during many subsequent visits. I brought him results of testing done on the mould from the cabin which showed "massive amounts of aspergillus mould" and test results from urine tests I had to search out and pay for myself ($800) showing positive for ochratoxin. Ochratoxin is specifically produced by aspergillus mould. Even with this proof and several other articles I brought to him about the rampant mis-diagnosis of RA in patients who had been exposed to mould, Dr. Fiddler refused to research the possibility and refer me to an environmental illness clinic.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Dr. Fidler has treated my since 1998,I have found he is one of the best around. he is very knowledgeable. when treating you he helps you make the right choice for you. when examining my joints he is very gentle unlike some other doctors who forget the joints are already painful enough with out adding rough handling to the mix. I have and would recommend anyone with any form of arthritis to go see him. Dr. Fidler and His staff are AWESOME!!.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013