Ratings for Dr. Heriberto Menendez

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Menendez has been seeing my special needs daughter for a few yeas now. I wouldn't want to take her to any other. She is hard to please when it come to Pediatricians, and she Welcomes him with a smile. He always plays games with her and treats her with the upmost respect. He listen's when I voice concerns and always has a smile on his face. He is One of a Kind.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Dr. Menendez has been my daughter's pediatrician since she was born in July 08. He is fantastic. Each time I see him he gives valuable information and is great with my daughter, she doesn't even cry with him. I would suggest him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2009

This doctor was FANTASTIC with my son, who has had numberous health issues to deal with! Dr. Menendez has a vast knowledge of all kinds of problems and is very easy to talk to and he will explain everything to you fully. He never rushes out the door and answers all your questions without making you feel silly for asking them. I have not met a more up-to-date and knowledgable doctor and we have had many doctors for my son!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2008

Dr. Heriberto Menendez's Credentials

• Univ Of Pr Sch Of Med, San Juan Pr 00936 (Grad. 1974)

Top Hospitals in Ashland, OH