Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Marlow

He is great! Been going to him for years and every time he has had the same great bedside manner. Very experienced and listens to everything you have to say without taking his eyes off of you. Most doctors barely make eye contact. I image punctuality is an issue with most people but keep in mind, he's probably so late because he's actually LISTENING to his patients. If that's the case...then I don't mind waiting. Great job Dr. Marlow! Staff was very kind. No fuss, very direct and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Dr. Marlow is probably one of the most helpful, knowledgable and caring doctors I have known. If the wait is a little long, it's because he's taking care of someone who needs the care . . . and he will do the same for you. We feel very grateful for having found him.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Very rude if you disagree with him in any way. Woman that makes appointments and takes your money is also one of the rudest people I have ever encountered. His nurse is nice but I won't be back!!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Receptionist is HUGE GOSSIP He allows her to continue this while patients wait. Hes ok but NOT GREAT!!! Over 1 hour late for appt

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

We are new to the area and thought after reading all the good reviews we had found a great doctor. The first visit was good, there was a long wait but when he came in he was very nice and spent a lot of time with us. That's pretty much where it ended... the next time I went to see him he didn't seem like a doctor at all, I looked up some things on the internet about why I came in and when I discussed them with him he just went along with whatever I said - he didn't even diagnose me himself. My husband felt the same way, when he went to see him, Dr. Marlow asked my husband what he thought the dosage of his medication should be... Are you serious?? On top of those issues, we actually saw him out in public one night and I know he has a lot of patients but he did not even recognize us, it was a small shop and we were one of the only customers there... It was the last straw for us. I still have the issue btw and am in the process of finding a new doctor for our family

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

Best doctors I have visited in sometime. He is very thorough and takes time to listen before jumping to a conclusion. Great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

Dr. Marlow has assisted me with any symptoms I've had. When other drs gave up he pursued the symptoms I had, ongoing, and diagnosed my cancer. I was then referred to a specialist and then to MD Anderson. He was patient, he listened, he researched and found my problem. He is very gentle and has a great bedside manner. He is generally late for his appointments, but it is worth the wait to have him as my PCP

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

He has been my doctor for 10 years. He is my wife and my daughter’s physician too. He is the most caring, knowledgeable and professional doctor I have had. I highly recommend him for the entire family.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Dr. Marlow is helpful and caring. His staff is excellent. You are not just a number with this small office

flag | Submitted May 22, 2011

He takes time to listen to each patient. The trade-off is that he is not always punctual. I knew this up-front, and I think the trade-off is well worth it. He will visit his patients who are hospitalized locally, which our old doc would not do. He takes an interest in the patient's overall well-being.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

Dr. Michael D. Marlow's Credentials

• Univ Of N Tx Hlth Sci Ctr, Tx Coll Osteo Med, Ft Worth Tx 76107 (Grad. 1998)

Healthnet