Ratings for Dr. Bruce Vafa

My 2 kids Dani , Ari and I love his office .. He is the most caring, ,trusted a great listener, and compassionate dentist I have ever seen . His staff is great also. All very kind, friendly, and helpful.He is the best . Thank you Dr. Vafa for your amazing work ,

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

He is helpful and knowledgeable and kind. Appointment went very smooth; good staff except for the rude office manager

flag | Submitted July 11, 2010

i was looking for a quality Dentist to see my children. our dental coverage is safeguard HMO. it was the best experience our family had with a dentist and specially oral sedation for my youngest. I recommend him to my friends and other collegues.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Dr. vafa is an artist. The degree of perfection he exhibits in designing his veneers is exceptional - all the way down to color, shape and size. He asks for your detailed input and really cares that you are pleased with the results. My orthodontist and his assistants actually told me that my veneers were the most real and best they'd ever seen! They said they'd seen a lot of poor work. They wanted to know what doctor was responsible for mine, so they could recommend Dr.Bruce Vafa to their patients."

flag | Submitted December 22, 2008

Doctor Vafa showed concern for my problem and his diagnostic technique was good. He explained what he was doing as he did it and his diagnosis when done. He wanted to be sure I understood and also agreed with him with before I got the rootcanal. nice and neat office but the waiting at lobby is so boring.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2008