Ratings for Dr. Rhonda Janzen

I am very grateful to have had the expert care given to me by Dr. Janzen. She was professional and compassionate and I will forever remember her kind and positive guidance and outlook on how I should navigate my treatment.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Dr. Janzen is amazing!! I am so grateful to have had her as my surgeon when I was going through cancer. She performed several surgeries on me, and she helped me navigate through some very difficult decisions during a hard time in my life. My family and I are forever grateful!! Thank you!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Dr. Janzen performed a hernia repair for me in June 2010 it went very well. I felt trust and highly recommended her. On Sept. 25,2011 I again ended up with an obstructed bowel due to a hole in my abdomen wall which I had thought was repaired in my last surgery. I was in Surrey Hospital for 3 days very ill & in pain. I called Dr. Jantzen's office & her Nurse told me to see the surgeon on call. The surgeon didn't even show up for 3 days. I was released on Sept. 30 and went to Dr. Jantzen's office & made an appt. for Oct. 6. When I showed up at the appointment, Dr. jantzen said that she hadn't read the CAT scan and would call me. Over the next two weeks, I becames sicker and sicker. I called her office a total of 5 times and left messages. Then on Oct. 21 I left a message that I was heading to Delta Hospital and asked if she could follow up with me there. I was in Delta Hospital for 5 days. I again require a hernia repair and to this day, Dr. Janzen hasn't even returned my call.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

I just had surgery with Doctor Janzen and she was very approachable and helpful. I had a little bit of problem with the anaesthetist and had to call the office a couple of times. I was on the phone with the receptionist for 5 to 10 minutes dealing with this problem and she was more than patient and helpful with me.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

I felt nothing but confidence in Dr. Janzen. Her manner was clear, friendly and immediate. I was confident my case was handled with the same urgency I felt. Also, Linda, the MOA was extremely efficient in arranging all of my appointments so that no time was wasted. I would like to thank both for their complete professionalism.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Dr. is great. Very patient and knowlegeable. The MOA is another story. She is just plain rude and doesn`t have a clue. I think she is way to old to be doing that kind of job to begin with. I asked her where the bathroom was and she pretty near had a fit. Screamed it was down the hall, and look for the sign!!!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

The Doctor HAS to get rid of her receptionist. She is the rudest person I have met working in a medical enviornment. The Docter herself appeared kind and understanding.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

Dr. Janzen was great and put me at ease each time I saw her. She explained all the options and did not pressure me into surgery, but managed to gently convince me that it would be the safest bet in my case. Appointments were always punctual and quick without feeling like you were being rushed out of the room.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

I am now into my third surgery with Dr. Janzen and she is just a wonderful doctor. When ever I had a question she alway answered it and was straight forward with me. As for her recepitonist I see a lot of negative feedback on her and I have to tell you I was just recently in Hawaii and I had a emergency situation with my incision site. I called the office and Linda was very helpful. That day Dr. Janzen was in surgery and she did everything in her power to help me out. She took all my information down relayed it to Dr. Janzen and I did receive a call back from her with all the instructions from Dr. Janzen. This saved me from going to the emergency and spending a exorbitant amount of money. My next surgery is coming up and Linda was very friendly and wished me well. All I can say if you think she is a bad person, try smiling to her and maybe she will smile back and not think of the depressing place she is working. You know smiling can be infectious :-)

flag | Submitted November 26, 2010

I had hernia surgery in November, I found Dr. Janzen to be an amazing doctor. She explains everything and makes you feel very comfortable about the procedure. I do however ever feel after just getting off the phone with her receptionist to book my follow up appt. find her extremely rude and not a pleasure to deal with whatsoever. It is very unfortunate that such a great doctor has someone so rude at the frontlines of her business. I would highly recommend Dr. Janzen as a surgeon!!!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010