Ratings for Dr. Rhonda Janzen

Dr Jansen was my mom's doctor and found her triple negative metaplastic breast cancer. She and her staff are extremely busy, but she went that extra mile to keep us as informed as possible. Many thanks .

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Who will leave a positive margin for an aggressive tumor? Who will do an open biopsy? Dr. Janzen will and not even think about it.You have one chance with cancer. Don't risk it .

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Mamogram June 23, 2016, still awaiting treatment. Unfortunately, this doctor was hurried, preoccupied or just not interested. She did not listen to my complaint of swollen, enlarged, red left breast and left arm pain issues. Told me I was fine, come back in six months while she was exiting the exam room. She left so quickly that she forgot to take the ultrasound report which was not normal at all. My Family Doctor finally got another appointment for me with her for another assessment months later. She was only willing to put me on treatment or vitamin E, Primrose Oil and Kelp or hormone therapy which would grow hair on my face and cause acne. Sad my tax dollars pays for this! I have engaged treatment elsewhere. If rating minus zero was available I would choose this. L. Hobbs January 24, 2017

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Best breast surgeon. Extremely compassionate and will do whats best for her patients. Took such wonderful care of my motber I will be forever grateful

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I am very grateful to have had the expert care given to me by Dr. Janzen. She was professional and compassionate and I will forever remember her kind and positive guidance and outlook on how I should navigate my treatment.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Dr. Janzen is amazing!! I am so grateful to have had her as my surgeon when I was going through cancer. She performed several surgeries on me, and she helped me navigate through some very difficult decisions during a hard time in my life. My family and I are forever grateful!! Thank you!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Dr. Janzen performed a hernia repair for me in June 2010 it went very well. I felt trust and highly recommended her. On Sept. 25,2011 I again ended up with an obstructed bowel due to a hole in my abdomen wall which I had thought was repaired in my last surgery. I was in Surrey Hospital for 3 days very ill & in pain. I called Dr. Jantzen's office & her Nurse told me to see the surgeon on call. The surgeon didn't even show up for 3 days. I was released on Sept. 30 and went to Dr. Jantzen's office & made an appt. for Oct. 6. When I showed up at the appointment, Dr. jantzen said that she hadn't read the CAT scan and would call me. Over the next two weeks, I becames sicker and sicker. I called her office a total of 5 times and left messages. Then on Oct. 21 I left a message that I was heading to Delta Hospital and asked if she could follow up with me there. I was in Delta Hospital for 5 days. I again require a hernia repair and to this day, Dr. Janzen hasn't even returned my call.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

I just had surgery with Doctor Janzen and she was very approachable and helpful. I had a little bit of problem with the anaesthetist and had to call the office a couple of times. I was on the phone with the receptionist for 5 to 10 minutes dealing with this problem and she was more than patient and helpful with me.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

I felt nothing but confidence in Dr. Janzen. Her manner was clear, friendly and immediate. I was confident my case was handled with the same urgency I felt. Also, Linda, the MOA was extremely efficient in arranging all of my appointments so that no time was wasted. I would like to thank both for their complete professionalism.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Dr. is great. Very patient and knowlegeable. The MOA is another story. She is just plain rude and doesn`t have a clue. I think she is way to old to be doing that kind of job to begin with. I asked her where the bathroom was and she pretty near had a fit. Screamed it was down the hall, and look for the sign!!!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011