Ratings for Dr. Charles Hamm

Went to see Dr Hamm 7 months after having my first baby girl for an IUD. He was very helpful and took the time to talk with me about other options for birth control and even discussed my birth experience and my c section. He gave me information about vbac and what we could do for our next baby. Quite impressed!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Had the pleasure of seeing this amazing man today! I am so happy that he moved to my area. He is the first doctor who has taken my issues seriously and had an explanation and had an immediate solution to my problems.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Hamm off and on over the past year. I find him to be very professional, kind and genuinely concerned for my well being. He is very easy to talk to and will take the time to explain things to me. I would recommend him to anyone and feel strongly that you will not be disappointed with his care, compassion and dedication to resolving your medical issue.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Seemed like a very ignorant man who thought more highly of his own opinion than the needs of his patient. Would not recommend or go again - arrogant.

Submitted September 8, 2016

I saw Dr. Hamm for a gynecological problem and he was very nice and approachable. He knew what was wrong and started me on a medication without examining me and the medication didn't help. I followed up with him twice and he switched my medication twice but never examined me then either. I have since seen another doctor for a second opinion and they examined me and told me what was wrong and that the medicine he gave me wouldn't have helped. He's very nice but I'd be cautious if you see him because I'm not sure he knows what he's doing.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Very thankful I got him as my gyno!!! I could not imagine having anyone else!!!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

He delivered my still born baby this year. He was not my OB at the time but was on call when I went to the hospital because I couldn't feel my baby moving anymore. He was very kind to me and my family. He sat with me as I cried and held my hand as we talked about what had happened. He told me honestly what he believed was the cause, which was a mistake by another doctor. He doesn't care about covering up for others. He is honest and full of integrity. I went to see him every few months as we were struggling to get pregnant. He was very positive and encouraging. Now that I am pregnant he sees me every week and has an ultrasound in his office so I can see my little bean every week. Dr. Hamm is not just an amazing doctor but an amazing human being. I feel like he is part of our family. We consider meeting him the silver lining in the horrible tragedy we faced by losing our baby. He is amazing.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

I have been so very fortunate to have Dr Hamm as my new gynecologist. Recently I was scheduled by my doctor for an ultrasound because of abdominal pain but because the pain became much worse I made the trip to my local emergency room. The doctor there checked me over and sent me for an ultrasound. After my ultrasound I reported back to emergency to wait for the report. While there Dr Hamm was working the weekend and came down to see me then did the surgery that same evening. He was so very caring and knowledgeable that I trusted that he was the right doctor to do this surgery. He made me feel at ease before going into the operating room. I felt so much better after I woke from the surgery and was back to normal activities the next day. I highly recommend Dr Hamm. He is so compassionate, kind and has excellent bedside manners. He was just filling in for that weekend at this hospital so I do have to travel just over an hour to see him but I am more than happy to do that to keep him as my gynecologist. Doctors like him are far and few. Thank you Dr Hamm!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Doctor Hamm is new to the area and I'm so glad he's here. He's is an amazing doctor. When my delivery turned serious (cord tight around neck) he handled it in such a way that I knew it was serious but I was comforted knowing everything would be ok. Can't say enough great things about him!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

He delivered my youngest boy six years ago today. He is the most professional and empathetic doctor I have ever seen. It is sad that he is leaving. At the same time I am happy I am done having kids as any other obgyn would not fill his shoes.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Charles Hamm's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.