Ratings for Dr. Marc S. Arginteanu

Dr. Arginteanu did my disk fusion c-2 thru c-6 in2008, what a genuine caring and skillful surgeon he is. Not only did he remember me, without reading a chart, he remembered details about my father who came with me to the pre and post op appts.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

After several other opinions I met with Dr A. I wish I had started with him. He explained everything to me clearly and gave me confidence. Now that he fixed my neck I am so happy.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

If you are having back problems you MUST see this doctor. He truly saved my life. Approximately 16 months after surgery I am doing very well. I will always have some discomfort and my back hurts sometimes from the stenosis, etc. However, the PAIN is gone and now I no longer use the word because I know what true pain is. I also know one of the Best doctors in the world. Thank you Dr. Arginteanu for giving me my life back. My only regret is I did not meet him sooner! ;)

flag | Submitted December 28, 2013

I suffered a really bad accident in '09 when I was hit by a driver on the phone while crossing the street. I went through a lot having my back and neck badly injured and I saw various different specialists who treated me with injections, physical therapy and after over a year under heavy-duty medication decided surgery was my best shot. I was then sent to a surgeon that was shameless to ask me if I was single & when I said I was engaged then stated: "let's see if you'll think the way by the end of your treatment". I was then so upset & disappointed from doctors that when I first met Dr Arginteanu I was very pleased to find there's still hope. After patiently listening to me and answering questions we agreed on surgery & he has been not only a great professional but a really caring and respectful. I cannot say enough good things about him because my life improved enormously after my cervical surgery and I feel so much capable & strong now & recovery was faster than expected. Great doc!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

I was extremely lucky to have Dr A do my emergency laminectomy in 2002 as my Dr was on vacation at the time and Dr A was the doctor on call. I had a dropped foot from severe lower back problems. I would get crippled from the pain at least twice a year. After my surgery I had no pain at all. It is almost ten years later now and my back feels as though I never had any problems at all. I thank God that he was the doctor on call back then. I have 3 friends who had basically the same surgery (with other doctors)as I had and they all have residual problems and pain. Thank you Dr A!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

I had cervical spine and lumbar spine discectomies with fusions performed this year. I am only five weeks post-op and I am extremely pleased with my surgical outcome.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2008

i had multiple levels of fusion in my lumbar area. my lumbar area was reconstructed and this was done in 2003. I have a wonderful quality of life which is pain free and I can play golf at the level that i have maintained for many years. i am fortunate to have such a skilled dr. to take such good care of me.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2008

I had a spinal tumor removed by Dr. Arginteanu. As I was in severe pain he was able to schedule to surgery almost immediately. His post-surgical expections were accurate and visited me personally every day even over the weekend.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2008

excellent patient care. Office staff is responsive and caring. A+

flag | Submitted May 1, 2008

Dr. Marc S. Arginteanu's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal