Ratings for Dr. Xiao-Ke Gao

I don't know why this lady would want to be a doctor she has no bedside manner she is extremely rude and disgusting to look at.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Terrible experience with this Dr. She books many appointments at the same time. Office waiting area is crammed with people and dirty. Her office is not any better. Her "nursing" personnel is abrasive and speak very poor English. Another doctor referred us to her but we're leaving this dr. When you meet with her she rushes you and barely looks you in the eye when you confront her about a treatment. How could NYU associate themselves with someone like this!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

She runs a medicaid mill. She is a great doctor if you could see only her. But she is only interested in money so you see non-english speaking people. I do not even know if they are medical personnell. The office is filthy and crowded.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Severely misdiagnosed my neuropathy condition. Based on my evidence Medicare disallowed $ thousands of medical fees she submitted. Runs office as tyrant. When I confronted her with evidence from another neurologist that she did not give me the essential test that determines the severe neurpathy condition she said I had she lied and said I refused to take the needle test because I was averse to being pricked. When in fact in order to take the syrum for the treatment she knew I was injected many, many times, most often by herself, without complaint.The Chinese people who attend like me wait in crowded spaces to see here for about five minutes. But not like me and a few others accept the treatment she renders without complaint. After months of my documentation and follow-ups with Medicare, and after disallowing months of expensive treatment, Medicare has not shut down her office on Canal Street

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Gao is probably the most useless Dr I have ever dealt with, both times I met with her my visit was less than 5 minutes. She didn't even examine me, she right away starts prescribing meds and then throws you to her PT staff which barely speak English and really makes me question whether they are even certified in the US, they are rough and abrasive and cause more harm then good. The meds she put me on I encountered 5 of the long list of side effects, when I called her office for advice on the severe stomach pain I was having she didn't even call back, it was so bad I was on the verge of admitting myself to the ER. She doesn't care about her patients at all. She is an absolute waste as a doctor and a human being.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

The last time i visited her I had to wait a hour. Then she called me in and I let her to walk in front of me. Instead she walks behind of me so she could stare at my butt. Then we went into her office. She didn't talk to me. Instead she told me to took all of my clothes off include my bra and panties. Then she took my temperature by sticking a thermometer in my butt. I guess she never see a Puerto Rico girl body before.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2013

very efficient and smart doctor, not only know the neurologic disease, also is a acupuncturist. provide patient with physical therapy, acupuncture therapy and treat for many neurologic condition with integrative methods. That is why she is so popular and is worth to wait to get her onion.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

All this doctor care about is money.The waits are forever sometime don't even understand her after seeing me. Overall the staff are nice. Will never come to this office ever again.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

very rude and careless doctor. after 2 hours in a crowded and dirty waiting room, she only spent less then 10 min. with me and want to send me to do tests and even give out other patient's prescription to me. never go to such an awful doctor.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Dr. Xiao-Ke Gao's Credentials

• Portuguese

• Acad Of Military Med Sci, Beijing, China (Grad. 1979)