Ratings for Dr. Philip M. Simone

Dr Simone has been my doctor for years. He is a great doctor. I've sent many friends and family members to him over the years and they all loved him as well. He never rushes through the visit and really listens; as a result he has been able to help me.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Great doctor who I feel vert comfortable with. He is always patient and really listens.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Always on time - leave spots open daily for emergencies so you can almost be seen anytime that you call and need a quick appointment. Nice staff and doctor.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Great doctor. I've been going to him for years. He spends a lot of time really listening to you and knows what he's talking about. My family goes to him and loves him too.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Very smart doctor, didn't rush at all, and very personable. Unusual for an internist : ) great family doctor

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

Dr. Simone is awesome! I was very picky with who my primary physician was going to be and I'm definitely not disappointed. They were able to get me in rather quickly and I only waited about 10 minutes for my appointment. He doesn't show a lot of emotion, which I think is great. I went for a physical and told him some symptoms I was having. He ordered up blood work (which he did himself!) and he suggested I get an MRI because something looked off. Come to find out I had a benign brain tumor. He will be my doctor for the long haul...thank you!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

I visited Dr. Simone after reading reviews here. I was not disappointed. He took time to ask me a lot of questions and listened to my answers - he didn't try to rush me out with some quick diagnosis. He found I had Lyme's disease when no other doctor I visited even thought to test for it. I am grateful to have this found and treated as it was starting to cause me arthritis problems.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

They are always cooperative to "squeeze you in" if you have an issue. I've never had a doctor spend as much time, or show as much interest in my health. He's really about as perfect a personal physician as I could imagine. I went to my last doctor for almost 10 years, and every time I saw him, he'd say it was, "nice to meet you!" I found that so insulting. Dr. Simone shows genuine interest, and is more interested in resolving issues than just pushing prescriptions. I have nothing but praise for him and his office.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

Dr Simone's office is the best. He is very friendly and extremely patient. He is very thorough and knowledgeable. He isn't a doctor who rushes through the visit only to leave you feeling like nothing was done. He has also refered me to great specialist everytime I needed one. It is a small office, he doesn't pack in the patients and you don't have to wait forever to see him.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011

Dr. Simone is extremely proficient and very helpful. He is always reachable, regardless of day or time. He does not "over" medicate as other Doctors do to appease patients. He and his staff have often provided me with "Special" treatment, such as squeezing me in for Appts around my work schedule. Couldn't be happier with Dr. Simone. I have sent several patients his way, and they have all reiterated the same to me. In response to his "Bedside manner" he's your Dr, not a drinking buddy. He's thorough, precise, and to the point. A Dr. patient relationship takes time to develop, same as any other relationship in life. I have been with Dr. Simone for years, and consider him not only a Dr. but a friend.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Dr. Philip M. Simone's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Matawan, NJ