Ratings for Dr. Duncan B. Carpenter

Dr. Carpenter is an amazing surgeon. I am only 24 and I have recently been injured secondary to a mixed martial arts where I got pretty much slammed on my neck. This resulted in a large extruded disk herniation that caused spinal stenosis to a severe degree. He immediately scheduled me for surgery as I needed to get this herniation to stop pressing on my spinal cord. I am now 11 weeks post op and I am pain free and without impairments. I also have no swallowing difficulties or voice problems which are common with anterior cervical diskectomy and fusions. On top of that, his staff are the most professional and delightful you will find in any practice / group. If anyone was looking for a spectacular neck or back neurosurgeon , I will recommend no one else but Dr.Carpenter

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

i lived on vicodin and vallium because of herniated disks in my neck from an auto acc. dr carpenter did all the tests he needed to find exactly what needed to be repaired. he is extremely thorough and is extremely professional and caring. i went from strong painkillers to no pain in 1 operation. i have almost no movement restiction and a scar that is not visible. i would recommend dr carpenter to anyone. also his office staff was fantastic and took care of all the paper work and details.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2008

this doctor have saved my life. i was in excruciating pain from my back down my leg and he cured me with a surgery. he is gracious and kind and just amazing. he gave me my life back. god bless him.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2008

Dr. Duncan B. Carpenter's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1978)

Amerigroup