Ratings for Dr. Jeff. Paley

Great doctor! Patience, knowledgeable, wait time isn't long even as your first time visit and is concern with your overall health

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

TERRIBLE DOCTOR! Did not give me time of day. Cancelled several appointments each time with a different excuse. Finally when confronted admitted that was going through medical issues. Is not giving good care. Not interested in helping me anymore.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2014

This dr is so uncaring and treats his patients with no respect. The wait time is forever. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

My wife picked Dr Paley because he was on her health insurance list. His medical examination was intensive and very careful, and he has followed up meticulously on all investigations. I have had doctors earlier who have been less than ethical, or have been careless; he is neither. I find him methodical, caring, invariably courteous, and he responds immediately to any query. I recommend him very highly.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

We have been patients of doctor Paley for about 15 years. We feel blessed to have a primary physician who is so up-to-date with the latest medical advances and who really cares about his patients. He is an extremely bright physician, who has often been able to diagnose what others considered specialists have not been able to.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

i don't know who these people are talking about; i found this doctor to be unconnected and uninvolved in my case...there was no follow-up or contact with other doctors on a serious case and, in no instance, would he consider himself a primary doctor who would, at least occasionally, touch base with the other doctors as my advocate or "overseer" to find out what they were doing, thinking, etc. and to offer any help or advice from his perspective... i know that he is very credentialed, but it didn't seem to matter.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2012

Dr. Paley is a great doctor. I actually found him b/c of this site. He is friendly, caring, helpful, knowledgeable, and did not judge me for my past actions. I am very glad I found him and hope to build a lasting relationship. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family. He also called me back, HIMSELF, to give me the results of my blood tests. I won't be going anywhere else for a long time!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

Extemely professional and helpful. Suggests options but isn't pushy about them.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

Good diagnostician. Never rushes. Focuses on the patient. Office also in Manhattan.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2008

Dr Paley is a great doctor. He is extremely thorough and worries for you so you don't have to do the worrying. In other words, he is really on top of everything and cares about his patients. He is always on time and easy to access through email too. Nice guy - great doctor - I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2007

Dr. Jeff. Paley's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1995)

Oxford