Ratings for Dr. Russell Dean Havranek

I have been seeing Dr Havranek for 4 years, he is an amazing and Caring Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I have had the best experience with the staff, their helpfulness, punctuality, knowledge and professionalism from Dr. Russell D Havranek. Going to a specialist is nerve racking for me. Everyone at the office has given me a sense of peace since the beginning! Thank you! God bless.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Havranek and his staff are professional and courteous. The process was well organized and procedure went well without complications . I highly recommend his office to anyone that require these services.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Havranek and his staff. Every person I came in contact with was kind, patient, helpful, and reassuring especially on the day of my colonoscopy/endoscopy procedure. Dr. H was recommended to me by my internist whom I fully trust and I was not disappointed.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Doctor Havranek was very informative and kind and passionate with me. He took care of my concern immediately and has already informed me to setup a follow up appointment which I have. He made my experience with a colonoscopy and endoscopic procedure very helpful and promptly.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

I'm not actually rating the doctor. I guess I won't get to see him. I have called severa times, left 3 voicemails and still no call back for an office appointment. I read such good reviews but too bad their staff does not return calls!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Russell Dean Havranek

Dr. Russell Dean Havranek's response
We value all feedback (good and bad). Thank you for bringing this issue to my attention and I apologize for this experience, it’s not representative of how I want anyone treated when interacting with my practice. Our goal is to exceed each patient’s expectations and it’s concerning to hear that we did not execute that objective. I’ll investigate along with our practice manager to see if we have an issue with our phone system or a broken process when returning calls. If the reviewer is still in need of a seeing a gastroenterologist, please submit an appointment request on RussellHavranekMD.com and my scheduler will contact you the same day. Thank you again and we’ll get this fixed.

Submitted June 29, 2017

This was my second visit for a Colonoscopy, and on both occasions was very satisfied I was also well informed when asking for a Consult prior to the procedure.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

This is how medical care should be delivered! Dr. Havranek and his staff are very kind and professional.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

He and his team made what I thought would be a bad experience quite painless and easy.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I have been a RN for 43 years. Dr. Havranek is the best GI doctor you could have. His staff in his office and in the endoscopy center were superb. I wouldn't think about going anywhere else. Dr. Havranek explains everything and as detailed as you wish. He is patient and not pushy. Wonderful!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr. Russell Dean Havranek's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)
  • University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (Grad. 2005)

• Irritable bowel syndrome
  • Ulcerative colitis
  • Colon polyps
  • Upper endoscopy
  • Capsule endoscopy

• Voted one of “Texas’ Top Doctors”
  • Voted one of the “Super Doc’s of Texas” 2011-2015