Ratings for Dr. Russell Dean Havranek

This was my second visit for a Colonoscopy, and on both occasions was very satisfied I was also well informed when asking for a Consult prior to the procedure.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

This is how medical care should be delivered! Dr. Havranek and his staff are very kind and professional.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

He and his team made what I thought would be a bad experience quite painless and easy.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I have been a RN for 43 years. Dr. Havranek is the best GI doctor you could have. His staff in his office and in the endoscopy center were superb. I wouldn't think about going anywhere else. Dr. Havranek explains everything and as detailed as you wish. He is patient and not pushy. Wonderful!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr. Havranek has performed procedures on me several times. He and the whole staff are first-class professionals. I highly recommended the entire staff and especially Dr. Havranek. Note: I have had several colonoscopies over the past 30 years. SuPrep is BY FAR the best and kindest bowel prep product I have used. The taste is not objectionable, and the quantity is reasonable. It is FAR better than GoLYTELY. Ask for it.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Awesome! Great bedside manners and puts you at ease

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Great staff, courtesy and knowledgeable. I am glad I was referred to Dr. Havranek

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

I can't say a colonoscopy is ever delightful but would have to say that this is as close at it gets.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

No issues to speak up, everyone made me feel comfortable and well informed , thank you

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

I have suffered from gastrointestinal issues since infancy and have managed the issues for the last decade (I'm 25yrs old) without a gastroenterologist. I was worried about the state of my gastro tract before my appointment. My past gastro doctors tossed out many intestinal disorders in appointments and wanted to run countless exams on me. I always felt they wanted to try every exam possible and see what turned up, without actually considering my lifelong gastro issues. In my first appointment with Dr. Havranek, I went over my medical history and he immediately calmed my concerns. He told me he was certain he knew what disorder I have. After one colonoscopy, he confirmed his initial opinion and explained that I have been managing it correctly all along. He didn't attempt to change my medications or suggest alternatives. . I highly recommend Dr. Havranek.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr. Russell Dean Havranek's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)
  • University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (Grad. 2005)

• Irritable bowel syndrome
  • Ulcerative colitis
  • Colon polyps
  • Upper endoscopy
  • Capsule endoscopy

• Voted one of “Texas’ Top Doctors”
  • Voted one of the “Super Doc’s of Texas” 2011-2015