Ratings for Dr. Kurt A. Gasner

Dr. Gasner did not mind when I asked questions and took the time to answer all of my questions. He took my concerns into consideration in the treatment. I have met few doctors who will do one of those things, let alone all of them. Office wait time was average, but to me that is irrelevant if you find a good doctor.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Waste of time you will sit and wait for hours he overbooks and cares nothing about wasting your time

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

Throughout my life, I have consulted with many doctors, but not many as honorable, hard working and professional as Dr. Kurt Gasner of Winter Park, Florida. While modern society sometimes portrays such a derogatory and negative image of doctors, it has been quite refreshing to work with someone like Dr. Gasner. His enthusiasm, integrity and unselfish commitment to our health has been a great inspiration to me. So please accept this letter as a display of my gratitude for his untiring efforts and leadership.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

I saw Dr. Gasner recently for a broken finger that had healed incorrectly and was really bothering me. His first suggestion? Fuse my joint together. Option #2? Operate to remove a bone spur that had formed. I was shocked that his first suggestion would be to fuse the joint, but then he said, "Well, it's just a finger." He came across as pretty insensitive and didn't really explain much to me. The surgery didn't help and cost me a lot of money. I feel like I wasted my time. I'm currently looking for a new doctor who might be able to help me regain the use of my finger. On top of all this, his office is pretty hard to find and be prepared to wait at least 45 minutes to be seen due to walk-ins.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

Often kept me waiting long times, once for several hours with no explanation from staff or doctor (and I asked). Was dismissive of my questions about surgery and demanded I get permission from a totally unrelated doctor in order to even have surgery and wouldn't answer my questions as to why.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

flag | Submitted January 3, 2008

Dr. Kurt A. Gasner's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1995)

AHC