Ratings for Dr. Esta L. Kronberg

Dr. Kronberg has been my dermalogist for years and I can honestly say she is the best! Always provides me with the best advice and I am extremely happy with my procedures! Would highly recommend her. Staff is top notch as well!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Great office. My whole family goes to see her.she is very patient and answers all my questions. She is had the same wonderful staff for a long time.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Love my legs. Did my leg veins a few months ago. They look great. I will be able to wear shorts for the first time in many years.she made it so easy.it was actually fun. We talked about fun things and then it was over.so glad I finally did it. I was so scared to do it for years. Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

This is by far the BEST Dermatologist in Houston!!!!!I have been to them all and no one compares to her ability to diagnose and treat the issue like Dr.Kronburg.It takes forever to get an appt. because she is really that good so be prepared to wait but it will so be worth it!Watch out for the skincare sales pitch at the end thought they really push the skincare products down your throat but well worth getting treated correctly!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

So far - really good doctor for Botox. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Would you spend $600 for a straightforward 20-minute appointment with your dermatologist? If you go to Esta Kronberg, expect to pay from $110 to $170 procedure fees for *each* and every 5-minute simple procedure, expect to pay over $200 in lab fees to slip snips of tissue under a microscope, and expect to pay a $100 'new patient fee' that doesn't involve any kind of new patient workup beyond the specific issue that brought you to her office. Do not, however, expect to be informed of any of these prices or fee practices ahead of time. Should you object to her outrageous fees after the fact, expect to be confronted by an office manager with the demeanor of an attack dog, and expect to be told by the doctor herself in a chilly tone, "I can't help you." This was my experience of Dr. Kronberg. Read my expanded review of this doctor at http://local.yahoo.com/info-19075424-dr-esta-kronberg-houston

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

A waste of my time and money for some useless consult. I had some good attitude about the doctor before visiting her, but unfortunately she managed to surpass my lowest expectations of a decent dermatologist. I totally agree with the comment that the doctor didn't have any desire to share her knowledge (if in fact she had that knowledge). I had different instances of skin problems but she was just listening most of the time and just saying some very trivial comments such as the possible source of the problem which even my sister guessed better about those, but she said nothing about the medication, other than referring me to some other doctor with another specialty which she suggested. I've been to different dermatologists so far, so I know at least a little about their practices and their way of handling patients, but Dr. Kronberg will never be my next choice again!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

This was not a helpful consult and it didn't seem to me that the doctor wanted to be helpful. So it's hard to say the knowledge level of the doctor but it surely seemed the doctor had no desire to share knowledge or even the reasons for a diagnosis or lack of diagnosis with the likes of me as the patient. For all that, it was hugely expensive to me.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2008

I've used Dr. Kronberg a couple of times over the years, as has my wife. We both come from medical backgrounds and there is nobody else we'd rather see for dermatology. From minor items to those of a somewhat more serious nature, she is always helpful, concerned, knowledgible, and professional.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2008

Dr. Esta L. Kronberg's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1981)