Ratings for Dr. David R. Jourgensen

If you want to visit a "company store" doctor for your work related injuries, this is the guy. From throwing my x-ray on the floor by"accident" to refusing diagnostic testing that might have revealed the extent of my auto injuries, this man doesn't't deserve the title of "doctor." His malpractice is safely protected through the miscarriage called Workers Comp. I am permanently damaged because of his zeal to look out for his wallet and the insurance companies who pay him, regardless of damage to the patient. His ignorance about who I was, my job requirements, and my increasing symptoms from my ruptured disks and torn shoulder (would have been obvious to any medical student) give him irrefutable title to the distinction of worste doctor in Oakland. I would give a kidney away if it meant I could sue this masquerader . Shame on him.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Very rude and judgmental, didn't make eye contact the entire time, rushed me out, didn't really bother to ask why i was even there. total arrogant jerk. i will never go to this doctor again and recommend you don't either.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Glad to reccomend any time - no BS doctor.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2008

Dr. David R. Jourgensen's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

MSP/BC Med