You may also like

Rate Dr. Marguerite P. Barnett

Dr. Marguerite P. Barnett's Ratings

I really appreciate the knowledge that Dr. Barnett has in plastic surgery. I only had cosmetic done, but if I need plastic surgery done, I would defiantly go to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2880085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

i had 2 surgeries, same day, by this awesome, very top-knotched professional doc on jan 6,'15... a face lift & breast red.. i 200% plus put my care in her hands again. she did an excellent job & has seen me to the end of the healing process. she is a genuine, gentle spirit. i LOVE my new look,so glad i had it done & plan on going back to her for another procedure. she cares & she listens & is the BEST! id give her 10 stars********** along with Louann.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2856318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

I immediately felt at ease with her. I am healing beautifully after my breast reduction surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2832343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I am into the second week of healing from my face lift, performed by Dr. Barnett. To say I am pleased with the prep, procedure, after care and performance of Dr. Barnett and her capable staff is an understatement. I had 2 surgeries under the capable hands of Dr. Barnett -- tummy tuck and face lift, and I state without any reservation that she is among the best in her field. In fact, I would go a step further and say, with no reservation whatsoever, I would not place my care in the hands of another cosmetic surgeon . Dr. Barnett is a truly caring physician as well as an artist in the field of cosmetic surgery. She has an incredible ability to see what needs to be done and delivers outstanding results to those who have been fortunate to have selected her as the physician to perform any cosmetic procedure. Under her tutelage, she has created a professional and knowledgeable staff -- sensitive to the needs of the patient. I commend Dr. Barnett for her talent and the professionalism that exists within her practice. I am particularly grateful to two ladies on her staff who have been particularly helpful to me, Nicole and LouAnne. Thank you ladies for your kind and gentle nature which has been
a positive force in this exciting experience. Keep doing what you're doing -- you do it WELL, Kudos to all!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2822889].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

Possibly the most competent and caring doctor I have every had the honor to meet. Dr. Barnett and her staff are engaged in our success as a patient. Thank you for having Lou Anne Lewis, Medical Aesthetician, on your team. Her preparation of my skin for surgery helped with the healing process. Both of you were diligent in preparing for "after surgery" experience and care. I can't write enough positives about you and your practice. You are truly a gifted surgeon, wonderful caring women with a rich soul. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2818704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Im grateful for my new look. She is one doctor that goes up and beyond to make sure your happy with your new look. Thank u Terry

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2782199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Dr. Barnett is: Extremely competent, personable, double board certified, perfectionist, compassionate with a kind and friendly staff...what more could you want? Great experience! Dr. Barnett helped put me back together, correcting previous botched surgeries performed by another surgeon. Dr. Barnett is amazing, and I highly recommend her and her staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2745960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I have the utmost respect for Dr. Barnett, she is knowledgeable, skillful, and respectful with passion for her work and compassion for her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2744265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

I had a horrific experience with Dr. Barnett and she refuses to even acknowledge it was her fault despite several doctors and surgeons that agree. She claimed that she knew exactly how to remove my breast implants via the transaxillary approach and that I should be fine to be awake during the procedure as it would take approximately 15 minutes or so. Instead, she prematurely deflated the implant sacs to where she couldn't even find them and dug roughly around in my armpits and chest for TWO HOURS as I laid there trying not to cry from the pain. Due to her abusive tugging, I had softball size swelling in my armpits and a large hematoma on my chest that had to be monitored by doctors for several months. Her excuse for draining the sacs before she actually clasped them and could pull them out was, "I didn't want us to get wet." What??? Let's see, get wet or be in pain with immense swelling and a hematoma for months...hmm. I highly suggest you do your homework on the qualifications your surgeon has on your specific procedure. Dr. Barnett might be great at many things, but removing implants via the armpit is not one of them. The removal of my implants should have been a simple recovery yet it was MUCH worse than when I had my implants put in. (Crazy!) I would never return to that office.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2725984].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

I had a horrible outcome with Dr.Barnett in 2014 I went in for a simple Breast Reduction & my outcome horrible I'm suffering all type of issues one breast is bigger than the other etc......she gets hand downs please don't consider in any type of surgery from her!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2712100].votes_count ]]