Ratings for Dr. Marguerite P. Barnett

I am a thirty one year old male going into U.S. Military and upon enlisting I had been informed a tattoo on my neck would make enlistment impossible. I contacted Dr. Barnett about my problem and together we found the best option for me to fix the issue in a timely manner. My tattoo was roughly three inches wide and tall stretching the back of my neck. Dr. Barnett not only removed the entire tattoo in only two visits but my neck has now made a full recovery with VERY little signs of any work being done at all. Dr. Barnett's staff scheduled prompt return checkup after each procedure and were very polite. Should you find yourself in need of any cosmetic or reconstructive surgery I urge you to go see Marguerite Barnett. I felt no pain. I had a quick recovery.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

I went to see Dr. Barnett for a skin consult regarding a skin lesion I was concerned about. She was very professional and was even able to perform the surgery that day. She made me feel at ease telling jokes and informing me of what she was doing. I would highly recommend Dr. Barnett.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I really appreciate the knowledge that Dr. Barnett has in plastic surgery. I only had cosmetic done, but if I need plastic surgery done, I would defiantly go to her.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

i had 2 surgeries, same day, by this awesome, very top-knotched professional doc on jan 6,'15... a face lift & breast red.. i 200% plus put my care in her hands again. she did an excellent job & has seen me to the end of the healing process. she is a genuine, gentle spirit. i LOVE my new look,so glad i had it done & plan on going back to her for another procedure. she cares & she listens & is the BEST! id give her 10 stars********** along with Louann.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

I immediately felt at ease with her. I am healing beautifully after my breast reduction surgery.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I am into the second week of healing from my face lift, performed by Dr. Barnett. To say I am pleased with the prep, procedure, after care and performance of Dr. Barnett and her capable staff is an understatement. I had 2 surgeries under the capable hands of Dr. Barnett -- tummy tuck and face lift, and I state without any reservation that she is among the best in her field. In fact, I would go a step further and say, with no reservation whatsoever, I would not place my care in the hands of another cosmetic surgeon . Dr. Barnett is a truly caring physician as well as an artist in the field of cosmetic surgery. She has an incredible ability to see what needs to be done and delivers outstanding results to those who have been fortunate to have selected her as the physician to perform any cosmetic procedure. Under her tutelage, she has created a professional and knowledgeable staff -- sensitive to the needs of the patient. I commend Dr. Barnett for her talent and the professionalism that exists within her practice. I am particularly grateful to two ladies on her staff who have been particularly helpful to me, Nicole and LouAnne. Thank you ladies for your kind and gentle nature which has been a positive force in this exciting experience. Keep doing what you're doing -- you do it WELL, Kudos to all!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

Possibly the most competent and caring doctor I have every had the honor to meet. Dr. Barnett and her staff are engaged in our success as a patient. Thank you for having Lou Anne Lewis, Medical Aesthetician, on your team. Her preparation of my skin for surgery helped with the healing process. Both of you were diligent in preparing for "after surgery" experience and care. I can't write enough positives about you and your practice. You are truly a gifted surgeon, wonderful caring women with a rich soul. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Im grateful for my new look. She is one doctor that goes up and beyond to make sure your happy with your new look. Thank u Terry

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Dr. Barnett is: Extremely competent, personable, double board certified, perfectionist, compassionate with a kind and friendly staff...what more could you want? Great experience! Dr. Barnett helped put me back together, correcting previous botched surgeries performed by another surgeon. Dr. Barnett is amazing, and I highly recommend her and her staff.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

I have the utmost respect for Dr. Barnett, she is knowledgeable, skillful, and respectful with passion for her work and compassion for her patients.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

Dr. Marguerite P. Barnett's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1979)

Amerigroup