Ratings for Dr. E. CAMILLE Davis-Williams

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER AND THE MOST PAINFUL EXAM I HAVE EVER HAD! I WILL NOT RETURN

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Although she seems to very knowledgeable, bedside manner needs LOTS OF improvement. No patience and worst painful experience I've ever had in all my years of having exams!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

I went to her office after researching her background, I found her to be very thorough , since I was new to her, she asked lots of questions , which I had filled out on the medical history, not sure if she had read them or was just checking to be sure. She knew my previous Dr. ,who had been my GYN for years and was very good, so she knew my expectation level for care. Time will only tell if I continue with her. The waiting time could be improved, however I am a little forgiving of that as I understand when a Dr. sees a patient other things can come up in the exam room. All in all I will give her a good rating.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I have not had to any issues with wait time with the exception of one, and that was only when one of her patients went into to labor and she wanted to do the delivery v/s someother dr. I was understanding b/c I would want her to do the same thing if that was me. I was still given the option to see the practioner. She is he best and I will never ever leave this practice. If you are blessed enough to get her as a dr, go for it. You will not be disappointed with her

flag | Submitted May 30, 2010

The worst experience ever. Waited for an hour to see her and when she finally squeezed me in between procedures, she did not look at my chart to realize that she was reviewing test results that she ordered. (she thought that I came in because of pain) In addition, she did not explain that I needed to have a precautionary test...she just stated that I could have Cancer.AWFUL experience. Will never return.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

Dr. Camille Davis-Williams is one of the BEST OBGYN's in the State of Georgia! She was highly recommended and now my entire family (myself, my 2 daughters, my sister and mother) all come to her for our services. Too often, people today are always in a rush/hurry--But this is OUR HEALTH! It takes time for Quality Care. (I personally would never want to rush a physician that is dealing with MY HEALTH—My ideal physician is one that will take their time when dealing with symptoms in order to properly diagnose) Therefore, for me & my family, it is worth the wait to see a Doctor who cares.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

Dr. Camille Davis-Williams is a great doctor, however she is never on time with her patients. If you have plenty of time to sit around and waste to wait to see her for 5 minutes then go for it. She was my OBGYN for 20 years, but I had to drop her and get another OBGYN because I got tired of scheduling my doctors appointment for one time and not seeing her until 2 hours AFTER my scheduled time. It stressed me out too much. They used to have you call in for your test results, now they have you come in and pay yet another fee just to get your test results. She does not take time out with her patients like she used too. If you actually get to sit down with her and talk to her after your appointment, then it must be your lucky day! I think she has too many patients.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009

Excellent, friendly and caring. Her office staff is very professional from the telephone call to the visit. It was wonderful to know that she is a product of the last Dr. Mack Jones, my previous doctor. Dr. Davis-Williams is very knowledgeable, friendly. You are not left feeling like another number. I will continue with Dr. Davis-Williams.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

I haven't seen Dr. Davis-Williams in a long time.Iwas one of her first surgery patients.An exelent Dr.I will never forget her and her kindness and patience.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

Excellent doctor. She's very calm, takes her time, and always talk with EACH patient. For this reason, sometimes the wait is longer than usual (which can become frustrating.) OVERALL, SHE IS THE KIND OF DOCTOR THAT NEEDS TO BE TRAINING OTHER DOCTORS!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

Dr. E. CAMILLE Davis-Williams's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)