Ratings for Dr. Brent J. Gray

Trying to get pregnant with my third after a miscarriage. He seems very knowledgeable and caring. I think I will make him my permanent OBGYN.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Office staff was great and dr gray makes you feel very comfortable. Takes his time but does not have you waiting forever.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. Gray delivered 2 out of my 3 babies. He is very thoughtful, caring and very knowledgable. He always greeted me with a smile and always kept my best interest in mind. Hi partner, Dr. Leong delivered my son and she was also excellent. His staff are efficient and always very helpful. I have been with Dr. Gray's office since 2004.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

I absolutely love love love this Doctor and his Son , and the whole group of Doctors there. He delivered two of my three children. My sons are now 10 and 8. The only reason he didn't deliver my third child unfortunately was the distance when I moved. I would put my life and my childs life in his hands any day!!!! He is to be greatly trusted with whatever decision he decides for your pregnancy and birth...wish I could give him 10 stars**********

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Love love love Dr. Gray! He is the most amazing doctor, it really feels like he cares. I always feel like I'm annoying doctors when I ask questions, but he kept urging me to ask more. He really helped me worry less. I was hoping that he would be the doctor to deliver my son, but he was not on call when I went into labor. I would recommend him 100%.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2012

I was intially given a list of two OB/GYN's to choose from. I ended up doing a little research and I found Dr. Gray. I am so happy I chose him, and my fiance was happy on how detailed his questions and answers were. I recommend him with out any hesitation to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Very rude, insensitive, and uncaring. Huge ego. Terrible memory and experience.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

Dr. Gray is a wonderful doctor and human being..He is very sweet and very passionate about his job.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

A great Doctor! Knows what he is talking about and doesn't rush you.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2011

DR. GREY HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS. VERY CARING & HELPFUL, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM. HIS STAFF IS AWESOME!!!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Dr. Brent J. Gray's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)