You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jeremy F. Fishelberg

Dr. Fishelberg has been with my daughters for about a year. I am glad I found him among so many doctors I have seen in that practice. He is very friendly, polite, and kind. He always show interest in listen to our concerns as parents. He is is very accurate in his diagnostic. My 9 months baby has severe food allergy and I took her many times to other pediatrician and even dermatologist to check her severe eczema but Dr. Fishelberg was the ONLY ONE who thought deep about the baby's issue and suggested that MY diet was the cause of all problems ( and not the weather, the lotion, the laundry soap as I was hearing from other professionals) . Thanks to him and his advice we found out that our daughter is very allergic to dairy, eggs, and nuts and now we are able to provide her the right diet. He is very thorough, smart, and communicative. You will not regret. I definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

Dr. Fishelberg has been my boys' only pediatrician (4 years and 1 year). We adore him. He is comfortable and confident around children. He doesn't expect them to be anyone they aren't but loves them for who they are. He seems genuinely happy to see us every time we come. I appreciate the time he takes to make sure I am fully educated. Only once have I waited for an excessive amount of time, and that was due to an emergency in a patient before us. He is usually prompt and apologizes if he's even 5 minutes late. Unfortunately, I don't think the office is run well. The receptionists are friendly, but schedules usually aren't available until 4-6 weeks in advance, which makes scheduling appointments frustrating. I've also heard complaints from others about the billing office (with which I've never had to deal). Parking at the Fairfax office has become awful. I park on the street now unless I have a late appointment. But Dr. Fishelberg makes all the headaches worth sticking with the office.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009

Absolutely dedicated to his patients. He is still early in his career - which means he is very up to date on most issues while appearing awkward at times. But, we were just spoiled by our first pediatrician who was retiring after 40 years in practice. Our two boys love Dr. Fishelberg, and they want to seem him with every appointment. It is a busy practice, and we have been very happy with our occasional appointments with the physician assistant (PA) in the office. She is a pleasure as well.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2008

Dr. Fishelberg has an excellent bedside manner with young patients. He is able to quickly diagnose the situation and makes both patient and parent feel confident in the course of treatment.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2008

I have taken my kids several times to Dr. Fishelberg. He takes the time and listens to my concerns. He gives pointers at what to look out for at what age or stage of development of the baby. He is very caring and gentle with the kids. In the Hospital he could hear heart murmur which the previous Doctor missed. He is an excellent Doctor and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

We are very happy with Dr. Fishelberg. All three of our children see him. He is great with the kids, very personable and friendly. I definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2008

Dr. Jeremy F. Fishelberg's Credentials

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 2000)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fishelberg has been with my daughters for about a year. I am glad I found him among so many doctors I have seen in that practice. He is very friendly, polit..."

September 7, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Jeremy" to "Jeremy F."

October 20, 2013