Ratings for Dr. Kevin D. Frank

Dr Frank is a very good Doctor that cares about his patience. He explains everything in terms that we understand. Very good to talk with about any medical issue.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

He is great if you just want a check-up, but for everything else he was unable to help. He tried a few things and then wanted to send me to other doctors or specialists. I have some skin conditions and he was unable to help other than antibiotics. When they didn't work he didn't want to do any other tests or try to discover a way to help. I moved on and got help in the first visit elsewhere.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

I would trust no one else with the health of my family or myself. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Always takes time to listen no matter how long it takes. Great Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

Very good at first, now not able to figure out a cause for pain. Also tired of making the longer drive since he moved down to Circleville. His office staff has always been terrible & even rude sometimes.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

When it comes to health care Dr. Frank is 5 star.He is very knowledgable and caring. Takes his time to sit down and listen to what you have to say. I wouldn't trust any one else but him when it comes to my health care.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2008

Could not ask for a better doctor. He is very good about listening to what you have to say.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008

Dr. Frank is the Best! He makes you feel relaxed and comfortable everytime you see him. He is compassionate and caring and down to earth a very Good Doctor. I wouldn't trust my health care with anyone else.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2008

Dr. Kevin D. Frank's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Lancaster, OH