Ratings for Dr. Hassan El-Awour

Dr Hassan & Staff and Associates were extremely patient with me as it had been years since I encountered a Decent dentist I could TRUST ... When my visit was over I felt fully confident and relieved that I was taken care of with Caring concern and a Professional attitude . I was treated with respect and given treatment with the dignity I've been looking for in a Dentist . He Answered All my questions and concerns and we are now working through a treatment plan that is affordable with my budget too get me back on track , I Cant Thank Dr.Hassan & Staff for making this a Positive outcome , I look forward to many years with Dr.Hassan El-Awour & staff for all my Dental needs !! I will be sure to Recommend him to all my family and friends .:) Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

my experience here at DR. Hassans office was incredibly sincere and caring I am deeply appreciative of his staff and his caring for a patient as my self I would strongly reccomend his Dentistry office to anyone who is in need of excellent dental care.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

My extraction was quick and painless; the cost was very affordable. 10/10 would recommend !

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Hassan El-Awour

Dr. Hassan El-Awour's response
That's great to hear. We're happy to see that you received effective, yet affordable treatment. It truly makes our day :)

Submitted July 12, 2017

Had been to several dentists in Ontario, but I have never experienced a level of competence comparable to that of Dr Hassan's office. The staff were very knowledgeable about my procedure, and were able to fill me in and re-assure me about the work to be done before I'd even stepped in the room with my doctor. The care provided was superb, and overall, I would definitely recommend Dr Hassan's office for a seamless dental experience.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Good experience overall in terms of staff, how knowledgeable they are and Dr. Hassan is a great doctor and very professional, but I wanted more options on how to fix my teeth since I have a lot of cavities. I will come back for sure and recommend him to all my friends, have a nice day!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Hands down the most knowledgeable dental implant specialist ever. He's so professional and takes time to explain his procedures and doesn't rush me and I truly appreciate that. He also has a nice sense of humour which helps take one's mind off the procedure.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Had a great experience with the staff and my procedure! Will be a returning customer!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Highly recommended for all kinds of dental care services in Mississauga and areas around. Very professional staff and wide range of payment plans available.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Truly knowledgeable and experienced. Speaks Arabic which was convenient and has a nice sense of humor as well. A true dental implant specialist.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Today my husband did filling in his teeth with Dr John and he is really pleased with the excellent service he received and I appreciate the effort of his assistant Nisreen .she is hard working and I loved the smile on her face. Eng.Fatma Orikat

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Dr. Hassan El-Awour's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Hassan El-Awour graduated from Latakiya University with a degree in DDS. He attended the University of Manchester in the UK where he obtained a Master in Oral Surgery, followed by a degree in Dentistry from the University of Alberta in Canada. He later moved to Toronto where he opened his first dental practice, Dr. Hassan El-Awour Dental Office in Mississauga, Ontario. Dr. El-Awour is a fellow of International Congress of Oral Implantologists. He is also a member in the American Academy of Implant Dentistry. He runs and manages The Tooth Corner Dental Offices, with over 13 locations. Currently, he is completing a Certificate program in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at New York University College of Dentistry towards fulfilling requirements towards a fellowship exam for the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (RCSI). He believes in the value of volunteering and giving back to the community. Dr. El-Awour is a Board Member of the Canada International Scientific Exchange Program (CISEPO). He also founded a non-profit organization, Hopes for Women in Education, which operates in Jordan which provides financial support towards women’s post-secondary education. He founded Dentistry for Future Study Club with a vision to enhance the dental experience to patients and dental members in the community.

• English
  • Arabic

• University of Alberta (Grad. 2003)
  • New York University (Grad. 2019)

• Dental implant surgery

• MFD RCSI
  • FICOI
  • Member of the Academy of General Dentistry
  • Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantology (ICOI)
  • member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)
  • Board Member of CISEPO
  • Course Completed: Essentials in Piezosurgery [Lecture / Hands-ON]
  • Course Completed: Medical Emergencies In The Dental Office
  • Course Completed: Oral Sedation and Nitrous Oxide Sedation
  • Course Completed: Horizontal and Vertical Bone Augmentation For Predictable Implant Treatment
  • Member of the Ontario Dental Association
  • International Course Completed: Surgical Approaches for CMF Trauma: Access Surgery Course [Hands On]
  • Course Completed: Dental Implant Surgery Complications, Etiology, and Management
  • Course Completed: Practice Enhancement Tool , Quality Assurance Program
  • International Course Completed: Arthroscopic and Open TMJ Surgery – Basics and New Horizons [Hands On]
  • International Course Completed: Preprosthetic Reconstructive Live Surgery Course [Hands On]
  • International Symposium Completed: 5th Alpine Symposium on Craniomaxillofacial and Oral Surgery [Theoretical and Hands On Training]

• Association between Crohn’s Disease and Periodontal Disease.
  • The Role of Hyaloronic Acid in Reducing Pain in TMJ Dysfunctions
  • Does Acupuncture have a role in reducing Gagging during taking Alginate Impressions?