Ratings for Dr. Lori L. Anderson

Dr Anderson is very good, however, her staff is terrible. There is no follow through on anything and they regularly fail to call with test results or refills, and it often takes multiple calls to get anything done. I like the doctors, which is why I have continued to see them, but the staff is making it not worth it. Also, the wait times can be long, but the doctor is attentive and gives you the time you need.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

wait can be anywhere from 1- 2.5 hours NO ONE in her office knows what they are doing the office manager,who by the way never returned a message that I had left for her 2 weeks prior.I guess you don't have to work when your mom is your boss Any good staff the get doesn't last long. Don't know whow the stay in business

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

I agree with everyone about the long wait which is one of the reasons I nolonger go to her practice. The wait can be anywhere from 1- 2.5 hours which is highly disrespectful. Her nurses are useless. Most cannot even draw blood from my arm. Most of the time, I had to go someplace else to have lab work done. It's a beautiful office, yet I would noe recommend it.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr Anderson is not respectful of her patients' time. I waited over two hours for my last visit and had to return because neither the doctor nor the nurse could draw my blood. So far I have made four phone call requests to get the results of the blood test and no one has called me back. Finally requested that whatever doctor was on call for that day call me and still no call back. In the past I have had to re-fax important documents at least 3 times because the the staff has either lost them or does not know how to access the paperwork. So very disappointed in the total lack of professionalism.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

I agree with others saying Dr anderson is a great, compassionate , loving dr, but the wait is out-of-control. The last time I was there I waited two hours to be seen. I couldn't even believe that. Like my time is not as important to yours?? I think that might have been my last straw with that office. In the past i have always been really patient and when you go there you know you will wait at least an hour, but 2? no that's no acceptable. Too bad because she is an awesome dr.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

The waiting is the worst part of this doctors office!!! Everyone is super nice and helpful, but you have to have alot of patience if you go to see Dr. Anderson. SHe is a very nice person however, I just think she over schedules herself.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Dr. Anderson is an excellent Doctor, intelligent, compasionate, caring, and exceptional on caring for women and and their overall health and well being. I would highly reccomend her to anyone......I only agree with the others on the wait, be prepared, but know that she does indeed take her time with you to discuss whatever, and I believe that is a part of her services as well, so if you have to wait, its a good reflection on her as it is not as a disrespect to the one waiting, but a show of respect to whom she is seeing. I don't mind the wait, she is worth every second of my life.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010

Dr. Lori Anderson DOES NOT RESPECT YOUR TIME.I had a procedure started by tech and waited 30 min for Dr. Anderson to finish up. WAIT-it gets better. Once Dr. Anderson finished the procedure she told me to get dressed and would give me results in a few minutes. I was escorted to waiting area-WAITED AN HOUR. Finally a nurse said the doctor would see me in 10 minutes. NOT...2.5 hours later - I was still in that exam room. I heard the doctor go into another exam room. I opened the door and the nurse said - sorry -she's with a new patient now. Of course - WHY KEEP a new patient waiting? I've been a patient for years but today - that was it -- she may be a good doctor - but she has no respect for you or your time when it's all said and done. I'm still waiting for her to phone me with the results. Didn't happen. So I had the office send over my results to my primary - who called me right away with a referral to another more competent and timely doctor. STAY AWAY FROM WOMANCARE.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

Dr.Anderson might be a good Dr.but NO ONE in her office knows what they are doing.There is NO communication.After getting my test results,4 different people called me to give me test results that I already received.I went in for a procedure on Nov 4,and was told that i had cancelled my appt.I spoke to the office manager,who by the way never returned a message that I had left for her 2 weeks prior.She also told me that the computer showed that I had cancelled my appt.On the days that I did have an appt.,I waited undressed in exam room for over a half hr.I also received in an envelope,in the mail,a check from a patient made out to the dr,sent to my house.I brought it into the office,and they didnt even care,or thank me.I will NEVER go to that office again.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

If you need a great doc you will be very happy with this one. She takes her time to explain your options. She is great. It does take her a bit longer to get from one patient to the other but, she is certainly worth the wait. I am very happy I have her as my doc. I know you will be too if you decide to become her patient.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

Dr. Lori L. Anderson's Credentials

• Chinese

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Amerigroup