Ratings for Dr. Mark Berk

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

Dr. Berk was very helpful and cured my acne and other skin conditions. His staff was great and very proffesional. yes, he may run a bit late, but i didn't mind. frankly, i find that all top physicians require some wait. i would not mind waiting a bit longer to see a top doctor. so all in all, my experience with Dr. Berk and his staff was very positive.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2009

Dr. Berk was two hours late, muttered an apology, couldn't look at me in the eye, said a growth on my sking was "nothing." When I asked what it was, he said, "Sometimes things just grow." He was rushed, unkempt, incommunicative. I think he may be on the Autism spectrum somewhere. Mercifully, the female partners in his practice are much better.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

His staff was RUDE. I had an appt at 9am and waited 45 minutes (?!?!) He rushed me and was kind of an ass.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2007

I met Dr. Berk in 1995, I was 19. I had severe psoriasis over 95% of my body. He was the first doctor that helped me. He was compitent enough to understand systemic treatment was in order. At the time he combined Tegison and PUVA. I was medically neglected by my parents and all the other doctors were ALL horrible until I found Dr. Berk

flag | Submitted October 10, 2006

I saw this physician for follow-up cancer screening and needed to tell him that I can't see my scalp. Will look elsewhere for next screening.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2005

This was not a very good visit. I was on time for the appointment, but he was a full hour late. And even then, he spent a few minutes with me and had his assistant/nurse do most of the work. The problem was not resolved so I went to another dermatologist.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2005