Dr. John J. Iacobucci

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. John J. Iacobucci

Dr Iacobucci did a wonderful job on my breast reconstruction after a double mastectomy. He is very patient and particular which is what I needed to give me back something I had lost. I would and have already recommended him to anyone looking for a spot on surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

I am so happy that I went to Dr. Iacobucci for reconstruction after a double mastectomy. Obviously this was a long and traumatic experience all around, and I would not recommend it for everyone, but Dr. Iacobucci was so patient and compassionate with me. He walked me through all procedures, and will even draw you pictures if you don't quite "get it". His staff had the same patience and attention to detail if you have questions or concerns.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

His work speaks for itself. Amazing attention to detail and very peraonable. I wouldn't go anywhere else

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr. Iacobucci did my reconstruction after a double mastectomy. He was meticulous, straight forward, personable and extremely knowledgeable. He was very focused on excellent results and I am so happy he was my doctor. He cares about his patients and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

I am very grateful I went to Dr. Iacobucci to obtain a second opinion.   I most appreciated the effort he made to get to know me and to understand what I was seeking.   The first plastic surgeon I saw was quite critical and thought it necessary that I have plastic surgery immediately.  Dr. Iacobucci felt that surgery was certainly not necessary unless it was something I really wanted to do.  I found him to be very personable and straightforward which I greatly appreciated.  He put all my concerns to rest.  I only wish that his opinion would have been the first I obtained as it would have greatly relieved the concern and worry I experienced prior to my visit with him.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I'm so grateful to have had Dr. Iacobucci as my reconstruction surgeon after my mastectomy. During my first appointment he took the time to explain everything to me in words I could understand and he conveyed such a caring persona. Any fears I went into this appointment with were addressed and calmed. Throughout this entire process he and his staff have always been kind, patient and caring to me and my family. Terri and Amanda are the very best at what they do - if I call I know I'll get a call back. I can't begin to imagine what this past year would have been like if I hadn't had such a high-performing team to take care of and support me. I would recommend Dr. Iacobucci to anyone needing cosmetic surgery - he's the BEST of the best.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Iaocubucci did my breast reduction. He is very meticulous and quality-outcome focused. I had a great experience with his staff as well and couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Iacobucci performed my cosmetic surgery over a year ago and I couldn't be happier. The best decision I ever made and the outcome was wonderful. Wish I had done it sooner. He is very professional and knowledgeable. Explained everything in detail before and took plenty of time to answer my questions throughout my pre- and post-op appointments. Would recommend him to anyone looking for quality work and a great outcome!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

During a recent hospital stay (and luck of the draw) I received care from Dr. John Iacobucci. He is a very friendly, caring, compassionate, and meticulous doctor. A matter-of-fact doctor that leaves no question unanswered. His work is absolutely awesome! The aftercare was also a great experience starting with a very friendly caring staff. The outcome of his work ….. Priceless! A Big THANK YOU to Dr. John Iacobucci for the great care, compassion, laughs, and awesome work. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

My brother had a port wine stain removed from his face by Dr. Iacobucci. Dr. Iacobucci did a wonderful job removing it and we couldn't have asked for a better outcome. He is a very compassionate and caring doctor and spent a lot of time with us over the whole process explaining the procedure and the healing process. The outcome was wonderful and my brother is very grateful.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr. John J. Iacobucci's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1982)